Popping out...

I have this problem as well. I hate wearing undies under my pj's I love the feel of the pj's on my junk haha. Flopping out is an issue occasionally especially in front of some friends who arn't privy to that particular portion of my anatomy haha. Target actually has some comfortable ones without the fly.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
This is an old thread but I love the subject!! I basically stopped wearing PJ's when I got to be 12 years old or so because my dick kept slipping out of the fly in front. Back then pajamas didn't have a button or anything to keep the gap closed. I have a couple of stories about seeing other guys in pj's...

When I was in college in the dorms, most guys, including me, wore their briefs to bed. I never saw anyone wearing pjs except for this one time. There was a guy down the hall who was of Phillipino descent. One evening he asked if he could come down to my room later on and study with me. He never asked that before, but I said; "Sure."
Later that I evening I saw him walking down the hall carrying some books and wearing pajamas. When he got to my room, he sat down on the bed and the fly gapped; I could see his nice black pubic hair. He noticed and gave kind of an embarassed giggle. I acted as if it didn't matter and we went ahead with our study session. Truth be told I was feeling a bit embarassed because it was turning me on seeing him like that:smile:

A few years ago I was going on a business trip and a friend of mine was going to accompany me to keep me company and have some fun. He was staying at a friend's townhouse. I got there about 11 or 11:30 on a Sunday morning. Apparantly, everyone had stayed up late partying because I had to knock a while before anyone answered the door.
Anyway, my friend is black and everyone staying at that house was black as well. After knocking for a while, a big black guy answered the door with a young girl next to him. I guess he had been sleeping on the couch in the living room. He came to the door in pajamas, the fly was gapped wide and I could see all his 'junk'! I just asked if my friend was there and he went to get him....What I thought and keep thinking about to this day is HOW he could hang around somebody's house like that! In his pjs with his dick in plain view!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the last Hanes boxer breifs I bought were sized wrong, and the elastic was not up to par with my older ones. I don't know if they switched factories, or just sloppy manufacturing.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Now that I'm a bit older, I don't mind the big fly gaps that let my dick pop out! I still don't wear PJ's but I wear boxers and all my boxers now have very open gaps in front. Like I said, I don't mind my dick flopping out and to me, it has become kind of fun.

I'm usually naked when I go to bed unless I have company. Lately, a long time friend has been spending the night quite often and he sleeps in my room. When he first started staying over, I'd wear some gym shorts to bed. He usually sleeps in some sweatpants. Lately, I've decided to just go ahead and wear my loose boxers to bed and when we are in my room. I suspected it would be no problem and my friend would be comfortable with that. He IS, so I just wear my big open fly boxers and it is not difficult for him to see my dick throught the gap.

Mark9591

Experimental Member
Media
I've had always wore pjs up to age about 13.I did wore a few type pjs but the one was a ski style type with unbutton fly.My dick popped out thru the fly many times usually when I got up in morning.One

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did a lot of couchsurfing hosting when I was living in Prague and I remember one morning getting up and slipping on my boxers and t shirt to go make coffee and breakfast for my guest - a straight guy from Ohio backpacking through Europe. He came in and sat at the table and as I walked towards him with the coffee pot and cup I noticed he was staring at my crotch. I didn't realize it but the fly was open and my dickhead was just resting there - like a puppy peeking out of his doghouse. The guy never said a word but he was definitely looking! I just laughed when I realized what happened.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahaha. Hilarious.

Sometimes in the summer I wear boxers and a few times I wake up seeing my dick out of the fly. Its worse given that the computer is in my room and everyone comes into my room to use it.