Popping Penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dosella: I've been doing the stretching exercises and when i pull down i feel a popping sensation, like popping your fingers, deep in the root of my penis. It doesnt seem to have any ill effects I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Although to many around here this "popping" or "snapping" sounds scary :eek:

....in many ways it's not.

Those who are into "enlargement" often "listen" for that little snap or pop sensation in the pulling/ stretching
    exercises.

This is merely "an adjustment" of the suspensory ligaments which support the penile shaft deep within the groin. Whether these ligaments "grow" over time in PE (enlargement) or not, they do respond over a very long period of faithful exercise to help "coax" the penis outward abit...usually up to at least an additional inch minimum...more for some.

One word of caution: Go easy with the pulling and stretching. Don't jerk or force the effort. Take it slow and deliberate and "hold" the stretch for at least ten seconds. (And, try the pulls and stretches in different directions.)

As to the "pop" sensation....it tends to be unpredicatable how often it occurs...usually it doesn't happen every day...more like once a week or every two
    weeks. Again, it's taken generally as a good sign of progress (in moderation, of course.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

dosella: :) well thats a relief. glad its nothing to worry much about.

4. Imported

Gold Member

NorthernStar: My penis can pop too. I don't even do exercises it just does it when I push on it. I told my friend that I could pop my penis like a knuckle and he's like OMG you have a trick penis. So now i have the nick name "TP". I thought I was special. LOL oh well

5. jonb

Gold Member

Besides which, if your friends are into Stupid Penis Tricks...

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: ~strolls through humming "Pop Goes the Weasel"~

7. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: The real fun would be if you cum in a sputtery pattern... you could crack it several times in a row to the rhythm of your cumming, and have a penile popgun, with real action sounds! :)

Seriously, though, just don't pop it all the time, and it should be okay, I think.

- Nene (Watched Too Many Old Gangster Movies)

8. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Once you pop you can't stop ::)

9. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=dosella link=board=health;num=1056510549;start=0#0 date=06/24/03 at 20:00:09]I've been doing the stretching exercises and when i pull down i feel a popping sensation, like popping your fingers, deep in the root of my penis.  It doesnt seem to have any ill effects I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.[/quote]

aside from the jokes, that might be serious. Get that checked out with an urologist immediately.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: Dosella

I pop my cock about 10 times a day - it's like cracking knuckles you can't repeat it for a while. Sometimes it just sort of creaks and sometimes goes with a real crack! I know my stretching is doing some good when I hear the pop!
    Y

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

So there's a cock that can double as a percussion instrument. I want to see that can whistle selections from The Magic Flute! :D

12. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1056510549;start=0#9 date=06/29/03 at 21:31:50]

"...aside from the jokes, that might be serious.  Get that checked out with an urologist immediately."

[/quote]

I must politely disagree. ;)

Again, to the original first poster with the question--

and, indeed all kidding aside (from the numerous other responses)....

If stretching and other "exercises" are being done for PE, health/circulation "maintenance", etc. and there is NO evidence of subsequent pain, injury, distortion, etc.

---then there is NOTHING to worry about.

Most men who "stretch and pull" on the penis (within moderation and who use good judgment not to overdo it!) will hear the "popping" sensation from time to time.

Not to worry.

btw...if I had a nickel for each and every time I've sensed or "heard it" performing PE.... over a couple of years now, why I'd be a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

well-------you know the end of that one.

14. MikeHHHH

MikeHHHH New Member

I wouldn't recommend popping your penis on a regular basis. You have no idea how it will affect things down there as you get older. Not sure if you are aware, but there are penis health cremes available nowadays that help keep the penis extra healthy and strong. You might want to check one out. I use one called Man1 Man Oil, and I love it. Hope this helps.

15. soundsgreat87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did you seriously just bump a thread from almost thirteen years ago?

Dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted