Porky's "Meat"

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The third (and final) installment was finally released this week as part of a three-part trilogy. It contains the original 1982 Porky's, the 1983 Porky's II - The Next Day and the long-awaited disc of Porky's Revenge released in 1985.
I had the hots for "Meat" played by actor Tony Ganios in the first two but he had gained a lot of weight in the last. While there are several nude shots of various actors, he never showed why he had the nickname.
Maybe he wasn't as big as claimed? In the last Porky's, there is a very nice shot of "Tommy" in his tighty whities as he prepares to jump off a bridge.
I wonder where "Meat" is these days?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He actually did show his "meat" in the first Porkie's movie. It happens in the scene where all the guys run out of the whorehouse. It was very brief, but you can still see that "Meat" was a misnomer!:biggrin:

Reactions: greyguitarist85

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks. I remember the scene but I didn't realize it was "Meats" meat! I'll have to go back and slow-mo.

I do think we need a separate forum on spotting male nude scenes in movies on discs. DVD makes it easier for finding scenes due to chapter/scene selection. I use to ware (wear?) out certain VCR tapes out rewinding and fast forwarding. The freeze quality wasn't that good either.

EdWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ganios_tony.jpg

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Thanks. I remember the scene but I didn't realize it was "Meats" meat! I'll have to go back and slow-mo.

I do think we need a separate forum on spotting male nude scenes in movies on discs. DVD makes it easier for finding scenes due to chapter/scene selection. I use to ware (wear?) out certain VCR tapes out rewinding and fast forwarding. The freeze quality wasn't that good either.
DVDs are definitely better, but there are some (actually, many) that lose quality when you pause them. Still, at least they won't wear out from repeated pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding!:biggrin1:

I have Porky's and Porky's 2 on a double-sided disc and they, thankfully, stay just as clear paused as they do while playing.

Yep, that's the scene!
He actually did show his "meat" in the first Porkie's movie. It happens in the scene where all the guys run out of the whorehouse. It was very brief, but you can still see that "Meat" was a misnomer!:biggrin:

I don't how I misspelled the title of the movie.:rolleyes: Also, since there was only the one whore I probably should've wrote whore's house instead of whorehouse.:biggrin1: