porn

I don't look at porn anymore not to jerk off really, just for a few things. I love big clits and I love watching videos of women making themselves cum while alone. Orgasm contractions and lots of juice and grool I love that shit. I like the honesty and little moment women get to themselves when they are making themselves have orgasms, its hot and sexy and I love it. So I watch that content but seldom. Oh huge cumshots I love when men cum super hard and it's jets of cum. I'm really into orgasmic response and orgasm strength in humans, any person, man or woman or trans whatever you are, if you have orgasms, I like that shit :) I'm not into watching the sex much anymore, it sucks on camera. Give me Peter North and Jewel D fucking or Jenna or Alex Summers Randy West Aria Silvia Saint just old school when directors made porn look hot and sexy. Now it's choking, spitting, slapping and hitting, bitch cunt take my big cock annoying shit.

I quit porn for masturbation in 2021 after not being able to get hard or even cum without it on, like I couldn't cum if my eyes were away from the screen, I'd go soft and no orgasm. My cock and strength came back after quitting. I deleted most of my harddrives. Canceled every account. I've looked here and there at stuff just to see "what does porn look like now?" and I fucking hate it. Tacky, unprofessional, nothing is sexy at all anymore, everything is POV, nothing has any production value, no good camera work. The chick is hot as fuck, but then it's always "daddy daddy daddy" I hate daddy these chicks say "daddy" when they are filming alone like who the fuck are you talking to? Is the world your daddy??? Give it a rest anymore. Sorry for the bitchfest but yah, porn sucks anymore sometimes I can't even say it is "pornography" it is "porn" and those are two different things.
 
I
I don't look at porn anymore not to jerk off really, just for a few things. I love big clits and I love watching videos of women making themselves cum while alone. Orgasm contractions and lots of juice and grool I love that shit. I like the honesty and little moment women get to themselves when they are making themselves have orgasms, its hot and sexy and I love it. So I watch that content but seldom. Oh huge cumshots I love when men cum super hard and it's jets of cum. I'm really into orgasmic response and orgasm strength in humans, any person, man or woman or trans whatever you are, if you have orgasms, I like that shit :) I'm not into watching the sex much anymore, it sucks on camera. Give me Peter North and Jewel D fucking or Jenna or Alex Summers Randy West Aria Silvia Saint just old school when directors made porn look hot and sexy. Now it's choking, spitting, slapping and hitting, bitch cunt take my big cock annoying shit.

I quit porn for masturbation in 2021 after not being able to get hard or even cum without it on, like I couldn't cum if my eyes were away from the screen, I'd go soft and no orgasm. My cock and strength came back after quitting. I deleted most of my harddrives. Canceled every account. I've looked here and there at stuff just to see "what does porn look like now?" and I fucking hate it. Tacky, unprofessional, nothing is sexy at all anymore, everything is POV, nothing has any production value, no good camera work. The chick is hot as fuck, but then it's always "daddy daddy daddy" I hate daddy these chicks say "daddy" when they are filming alone like who the fuck are you talking to? Is the world your daddy??? Give it a rest anymore. Sorry for the bitchfest but yah, porn sucks anymore sometimes I can't even say it is "pornography" it is "porn" and those are two different things.
I see
 
Depends, but I like watching a guy masturbate/jerk off and shoot his load. Sometimes I like watching a guy taking anal sex from behind. I like watching guys make out with each other (very hot). But also, I can watch anything sexual a guy is doing in a video if I think he's hot, unless he's with a woman, in which case, that's 99.999% of the time that's a total boner kill. The only porn videos I can watch with a female is when two guys are doing double vaginal, in which case, it's really two guys getting off because their cocks are rubbing on each other and their balls are touching/slapping together. The female is just a prop. A hole for the guys to use to rub their dicks together like that. It's even hotter when one of them (usually always the guy on the bottom) starts commenting on feeling the other guys' dick/balls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hairy21yo
My partner and I have our designated, for a better lack of words, self pleasure days.

So I like to watch the nude models on Chaturbate....I'm not really into that hard core porn.