Portable Glory Hole

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone here ordered from gloryholetogo.com or another similar site that sells portable glory holes? If you have please reply with feedback. Please name other similar sites also. I've been entertaining the idea to order from a site called gloryholetogo.com and wanted to find out from people here if this is a reputable site to order from and if the product is worth the price. They have different options for a portable home setup which I find appealing to have something that can be put up and taken down and moved from location to location. There are a lot of guys that want the oral satisfaction from another guy but want to remain anonymous which is fine by me. We can both get pleasure with a bit of privacy.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly seems like a trip to HomeDepot and the service of someone with a sewing machine would save you hundreds of $$. Their least expensive was $299 for 2 tension rods and a piece of fabric
lol. I was kind of thinking the same thing. I just so happen to like the thick black canvas but they don't just sell that alone. I like how clean it looks. I know others are find with a sheet with a cut out hole in it as a glory hole but I just don't like how shabby that looks. I think the thick dark canvas might be a bit thick to sew but I may just attempt to make it myself.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just not sure how sturdy these are. I know from when I had to use tension rods to hold up my shower curtain, that they would fall down a lot. I used heavy duty wall anchors to hold up my glory hole and I have had a few guys pull them out of the walls. I know that the tension rods wouldn't hold up to them.

Also, it says some of the sheets are machine washable, but the other ones need to be spot cleaned. I would think they would start to look nasty after a while. I use bedsheets with the hole cut out and it is so easy to throw them into the washer/dryer to keep them clean.

The kits they sell wouldn't work for me, I don't have a doorway to block off. I bought the room darkening/black out curtains to make the walls of my glory hole. They are thick heavy material that you cannot see through. I use safety pins to attach them together. The piece that has the glory hole is 2 bed sheets that I safety pinned together and cut out the hole. The hole has been ripped open a bit more over the years. But I like how it works that way. I keep the room very dark when the guys come over. I can get my head through the hole and they can fuck my face that way. I have a couple of guys that like to fuck my ass through the hole. I am able to get my ass through the hole and they will grab my ass to fuck it. The glory hole is maybe 8" across and 24" high. But because it is a soft fabric can be pulled or stretched in different directions, it allows my head or ass to fit through the hole. I have also had guys reach through the hold and play with my nipples why I sucked them. If you used heavier fabric, you wouldn't get as much play in the fabric that would allow that to happen.

And when the bed sheets get stained up or ripped too much, I can cheaply replace it with a new sheet. I have been using my glory hole for about 8 years now. I have changed the layout 4 or 5 times over the years. With all of the new sheets and parts I have bought for my setup, it is a fraction of what they charge for their setups.

I just think there are better options out there, it just takes a little intuition and imagination.

• Love
Reactions: Throt4hung

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would use the option of rubber sheeting since it's only doorway wide. No fraying at the cut out and easy to clean and not seethru. Depending on the thickness of rubber, with the right needle sewing not an issue or the right adhesive for the top and bottom hem
I thought about using something like that, but then I thought the weight of the rubber sheeting might make it to heavy.

Reactions: houtxhairy

Honestly seems like a trip to HomeDepot and the service of someone with a sewing machine would save you hundreds of $$. Their least expensive was $299 for 2 tension rods and a piece of fabric

I would use the option of rubber sheeting since it's only doorway wide. No fraying at the cut out and easy to clean and not seethru. Depending on the thickness of rubber, with the right needle sewing not an issue or the right adhesive for the top and bottom hem

I thought about using something like that, but then I thought the weight of the rubber sheeting might make it to heavy.
right,,,but the kind clothing is made from and even a couple grades thicker will work and not be too heavy

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm getting ideas to make my own. I like the idea of the rubber but like cedarizzo said I wonder if the rubber might be too heavy. Maybe I could find rubber that is rather thin but I like the idea of the rubber. Rubber seems like it would be rather easy to cut a clean hole into with a box cutter.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing I do suggest is when you are designing your glory hole, I would try the glory hole out before you made permanent changes to the sheets/rubber. It took me a few times of trial and error to figure out where and how big I wanted the glory hole to be. I started off small, but realized that I wanted more freedom with the hole. Some guys I really wanted to get my hands through the hole while I sucked them. (Of course, some guys I wanted them to keep their hands on their side.) I'm also a tall guy, but it seems like most of the guys that came through are much smaller. So the hole needs to be taller than I started with and sometimes (like the recent guy who was 6'6") the hole needs to be moved sometimes. I like the bed sheets because I can pull the sheet up a little bit (which moves the hole up) and then use either safety pins to hold it, or I will use the big chip clips that people use to hold potato chip bags closed.