Portrait of a PUSSY.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Has it ever happened to you ...... your chatting to a sexy women, things are going well etc etc. Later at your place, your remove her clothes and there it is. A bushy hairy pussy??? What's gone wrong sexy tight clothes, sexy g-string, sexy body but come on the hairest pussy in the world. It's the new fashion I told! What?? Am I old fashioned???/ I love Brazilions, completly shaved or well trimmed wet juicey pussy's. But an hairy pussy where you can't even see the lips is a true turn off for me!

:eek:

GazIoM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never happened to me. Prefer a shaven haven

Do you like trimmed aswell or do they have to be "well trimmed wet juicey pussy's"?!

I prefer reading African's posts more than your nonsense

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never happened to me, and I'm so happy for that. I just hate it when it looks like there's a big hairy beaver between their legs... It turns me off.

Clean shaven and soft and smooth like a new born baby is my liking :tongue: :rolleyes:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Done the "organic dental floss" thing and it's not nice.

I love going down on a good puss, and a bushy one is no fun. They don't look, or smell as clean.

Give me a pure, sparkling epilated lady, fresh from the shower, but keep the hair bear bunch for the missionary position only types.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
EnglishGentleman said:
Done the "organic dental floss" thing and it's not nice.

I love going down on a good puss, and a bushy one is no fun. They don't look, or smell as clean.

Give me a pure, sparkling epilated lady, fresh from the shower, but keep the hair bear bunch for the missionary position only types.

I like quote ''The organic dental floss''! Great!
I will have to nick that from you. Hope you don't mind?

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont mind a fairly hairy pussy, but i dont like an amazon jungle style one. it a complete turn off. though i have always liked a shaven haven, it not always the best for me because i can see some spots and shit on women.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PILEDRIVER said:
i dont mind a fairly hairy pussy, but i dont like an amazon jungle style one. it a complete turn off. though i have always liked a shaven haven, it not always the best for me because i can see some spots and shit on women.

Maybe it's the medication you're on...