Portrait of a PUSSY.

misgidedyuthtz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think both men and women should keep everything down there under control so when the pants are taken off nobody is terribly surprised. You don't want to scare them off after they have already gotten that far.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
You can always go to Brazil where women shave, can't afford shoes, are constantly pregnant and are keot in their place. Join reality matey!

"Maybe" because abortions are legal in rich countries & u provide good education about contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancies u for sure do not have the same problems as poor countries with your women constantly getting pregnant...

"Abortion is not only a major cause of obstetric hospitalization in poor countries, but it also represents the failure of the public health system to provide enough information about contraceptive methods and thus prevent pregnancies. In Brazil, the high utilization rates of health facilities due to abortions reflect the ongoing difficulties with family planning and contraception. In addition, mortality resulting from abortions serves as an indicator of the quality of abortion procedures, an important point in a country where the practice is illegal and therefore done clandestinely."

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
I can't speak for other men -- or women, for that matter. But I have never in my life met a pussy that smelled bad.

You've been very lucky then... Maybe it's just my personal taste, or I've not had the luck you have, but any area of the human body is subject to stale smells unless regularly washed.

I don't doubt you've never smelled a funky armpit or a fart that stank either.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EG, are you saying you meet women who DON'T regularly wash? That might be the problem.

I sell stripper's costumes, and I have smelled bad pussy. On rare occasion, a girl will return something to me after she's tried it on (WITH underwear underneath!) and it smells so rank I have to take it home and wash it before I can let anyone else touch it. No, I agree, unwashed pussy is no triffling matter!

For me, I either shower or sinkbathe daily, and usually "freshen up" before sex. If a man thinks I smell funky, he just doesn't like pussy. I'm not into the natural aroma of fermenting juices. Bleck!

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
EG, are you saying you meet women who DON'T regularly wash? That might be the problem.

I assure you it's not a problem:wink: . If I encountered something I didn't like in the past I wasn't motivated to continue the experience. I find it offputting and a real passion killer as I'm sure unclean men are to many women. I am lucky now to have a lady who feels the same about keeping clean for me as I do her, and I'm both delighted and honoured to be with her for that, and for countless other reasons.

Perhaps I have a sensitive nose, but I think a woman is far more attractive sexually if she's washed recently, and consider it a courtesy to do the same for her. I have no aversion to fresh human aromas, just those which have been allowed to stagnate. It is undoubtedly true, as you've pointed out about certain of your stripper clients, that not all women, or men, feel the same.

Nonetheless, as I have said above, that is my personal taste, and if the stale odours I find unpleasant are stimulating to another man I see no problem in it. "Each to their own" as the saying goes. As the OP asked our personal feeling, I know fresh and shaven are the only way I like a woman to be and I've never been hard-up or desperate enough to feel the need to compromise those intensely personal needs.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
madame_zora said:

I sell stripper's costumes, and I have smelled bad pussy. On rare occasion, a girl will return something to me after she's tried it on (WITH underwear underneath!) and it smells so rank I have to take it home and wash it before I can let anyone else touch it. No, I agree, unwashed pussy is no triffling matter!

For me, I either shower or sinkbathe daily, and usually "freshen up" before sex. If a man thinks I smell funky, he just doesn't like pussy. I'm not into the natural aroma of fermenting juices. Bleck!

I dunno...i love the smell of natural body odor and underarm odor, as long as it is not due to lack of hygiene. our 'civilized' system of domesticating each and every smell so that there is no normal scent or aroma to a person is rather sad, imo, and shows our lack of connection to nature. and the use of cologne or overberaing perfumes is even worse!

all that said, bad breath is a terrible turn off to me.....a really insipid smell somehow, even though i love garlic.

and i agree with all the posters who say that a trimmed vaginal area is nicer....lets you see what's going on and it looks pretty. i don't blame the girls (or guys) who want dudes to be trimmed either, but not too domesticated, please. roar!!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hygiene and fresh smell are all great but a musk natural smell is nice too...

I love a healthy musk male smell :wink: a kind of jungle smell is erotic...4 me of course ! :biggrin1:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<offtopic>

windtalkerways said:
This is a dangerous practise.
There are warnings that having
intercourse during menses can
cause an embolism to the female.

*Cough* Bullshit *cough* :wink:

1) If any blood, by a tiny chance, gets back into the uterus it won't do any harm, it will just come out again with all the rest.

2) I don't see how getting uterine tissue in the uterus would cause endometriosis which is, by definition, uterine tissue found outside the uterus (e.g. gut, abdominal wall, etc)

The only risk I could think of would be of air embolism, but the blood vessels in the endometrial lining are so small that the risk is infinitesimal. You'd probably have to get a bicycle pump to do any serious damage .:wink:

</offtopic>

As for the question at hand (or mouth or whatever) I like a nice hairy one, a bald one doesn't really do it for me. The natural look is the one to go for, with maybe a little trim to stop things getting too messy.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
She said "Kiss me where it smells."

So I took her to France.

Yow! A hot summer day in the Metro at rush hour...they say olfactory memories are the most powerful...thanks...not...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apologies for rolling out the old ones on a couple of posts recently.

Where I come from we normally use Widnes or Grimsby, but I imagined the majority of people would not know these places. France is the obvious target I'm afraid, but European consumer surveys consistently show that they use less soap per head than anyone else.

I should have guessed that it would have been Jersey - our Jersey though is the beautiful main island of our Channel Islands.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
You can always go to Brazil where women shave, can't afford shoes, are constantly pregnant and are keot in their place. Join reality matey!

Brazil has a booming economy and one of the fastest growing middle classes in the world: people can "afford" shoes and a lot more. The Brazilian women I met in Rio, Sao Paulo and Paraiba would never allow a man to "keep them in their place" nor are they constantly pregnant. Not sure who needs the reality check here...