Posing nude for a magazine?

shashtzoh

Just Browsing
Media
One post mentioned posing for art classes. I did that back when I was in graduate school to earn more money. I had and have a tight body and do work out, so I was proud of my physique and was also proud of my penis, too. It was a very erotic experience sometimes and so the woman professor would sometimes call for a break and let me have a minute to allow my erection to go down.

Since that was so positive, I suppose I would pose in a magazine IF it wasn't for my job. I am in a sensitive profession and that might mess things up. I don't see posing as immoral. It might even be fun.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you had the chance to pose nude for Playgirl or some other magazine, would you do it?

No, never, no matter how much they would pay me.
I'm way too private to show me nude to the whole world. I would never know who's looking at me.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Back in college, Playgirl showed up on campus to get models for a spread on University men. I tried out (they only thing they did was a polaroid of me shirtless) and I got a rejection letter. I've always wondered what would have happened if I'd dropped trou.

Take care

Ceg

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not the right build for sterotypical "girl-trash", I don't hae a six-pack, or big arms, and I have body hair, in short, I look sterotypically male rather than having a body like Serena Williams.

Saying that, already have done nude stuff for xs4skin.com it's fun and althought I'm not gay, I find it amusing in my own way.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ORCABOMBER said:
I'm not the right build for sterotypical "girl-trash", I don't hae a six-pack, or big arms, and I have body hair, in short, I look sterotypically male rather than having a body like Serena Williams.

Saying that, already have done nude stuff for xs4skin.com it's fun and althought I'm not gay, I find it amusing in my own way.

This looks like a job for Butch Bear Magazine!!

cubby

Experimental Member
Media
I am not entirely sure if people would wish to see me poise nude; however, given the chance I more then likely would. :tongue:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Lex said:
This looks like a job for Butch Bear Magazine!!
Ha! My body hair is bigger than yours....yes.

Really I think "anonymous" posturing is better than sexual malarky for most people, some people do actually look brilliant nude, I don't feel I'm one of those elite, but having a big dick works!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My cock would say yes in a heart bet too: i'd really like to be seen nude by thousands of readers.

My head says no. What if my parents see me? they would not blame me, but it would be nevertheless embarassing. Even worse: when i will have kids, how would i explain them this?

Deanboy73

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always wanted to do a spread for a magazine like Playgirl, awhile back I had some friends take pictures of me nude and it was a huge turn on. I've even done some by myself setting the camera on auto ontop of the tripod, here's one of them, I don't know if I would be Playgirl material though :wink: LOL

Attachments

modelnude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deanboy73 said:
I have always wanted to do a spread for a magazine like Playgirl, awhile back I had some friends take pictures of me nude and it was a huge turn on. I've even done some by myself setting the camera on auto ontop of the tripod, here's one of them, I don't know if I would be Playgirl material though :wink: LOL

You look like Playgirl material to me. Try getting into the Real Men section. I did that, and it was a rush. I'd still love to do a full spread for the mag too.