Position "69" held, till both fall sleep!

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever try out willingly to fall asleep, having your dongs inside the mouth of one another?
I have done it, after been asked by a guy. Found it interesting and quite kinky. But after waking up, the
short sleeping period, our cocks retracted, and none was in the mouth of ether one of us. Just some
precum in our lips.

Reactions: groundsmen

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its great, when I wake up and realize his cock is still in my mouth, OMG that is exciting and convenient. To think II was so comfortable with him in my mouth that falling asleep was not unnatural or wrong. Sometimes we separate, and sometimes go for it again.

D

deleted1074483

prefer falling asleep with my spent cock still in his ass spooning together;-)

Reactions: dreambridger

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know a couple who generally sleep in the 69 position most often. We all shared a camp bunk house on a trip a couple years ago and I asked them about it one day after I woke up before they did. The answer was they both like the scent and feeling of the package as 'pillow'. It made sense to me.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I have done this several times. Our trick is we hook our tongue piercing through the other's PA piercing thereby keeping the other's cock in our mouths throughout the night. What a great way to wake up with a cock in your mouth and ready to play again!