Position

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
A favourite is hard to pin down... I guess "variety" is a cop-out, so maybe I'll say when the woman is on a table/counter/edge of the bed/whatever and im standing. Or maybe when her legs over my shoulders...

Its hard to pick just one! :blush:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The spooning position is our favorite, as we both enjoy the closeness and it allows me to bottom out in her without worrying too much about her being in pain or anything. It is also good for G-spot stimulation.

reverse cowgirl (with her leaning back) is another one of her favorites. Which, I guess, works out for me (me being an ass man and her having one of the sexiest, big, round asses I've ever seen...LOL) Unfortunately, she can't take it for more than 10 minutes at the most.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
So, my top-5 position billboard charts is...

5... doggy
4... spooning
3... cowgirl
2... standing
1... missionary

of course that ranking is not important, but those are the five positions that I usually use to fuck, not counting derivates of those, such as cowgirl reverse, standing cowgirl reverse, wheelbarrow etc etc. Variety's the spice of life, isn't it? And so I keep on eagerly changing positions throughout the fuck.

Bruce

gamma_phi: I'm a huge fan of the doggy style. Lots of things happen during doggy. Fun times those are.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Mar 14 2005, 04:30 AM
I'm a huge fan of the doggy style. Lots of things happen during doggy. Fun times those are.
[post=290761]Quoted post[/post]​

Surely do, but then again, I doggie'd girls who thought that is a 100%-male-active position, meaning they let me do all the work, no grinding, no push-back, just let me POUND POUND POUND - boring to me. And then, I like mutual fondling and so on, which isn't really supported by doggy-style-banging.

Good position for quickies or confined spaces tho.

Bruce