Positional Question for you

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all

apologies if this question has come up before (im sure it has) but im still new to the site.

so the problem me and my girlfriend have is the obvious cliched one of me being too big for her in some positions. We can only really have sex with her on top and even then she cant sit up properly.
dont get me wrong its not like she is complaining i mean we have been together 5 years now and she lets me fuck her in other positions but i can never properly go at it without hurting her and usually give in and get her on top.
personally i think the problem is hers as ive had other girls that havent struggled so bad.
the question is what positions do you guys go for when you can get nice and fucking deep without her feeling like you are poking her in the stomach?

sorry if this is the obvious cliched bullshit question but im being entirely genuine

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big fan of going in from behind with her flat on her stomach. The depth is limited somewhat because you're going in at an angle and having to thrust past her thighs and butt, but those same mechanics, along with the sensation of slamming your pelvis against her ass makes it feel like you're buried balls deep. Well, you actually are balls deep, but just not in her pussy. For us, it's the one position where I can really hammer away without fear.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I too like flat-on-her-stomach. Even that can be too deep and some girls just aren't shaped right, inside. My last GF could do it doggy style for a while, then we'd both feel this thump, as I thrust in (same depth as usual) and she'd about scream, in pain.

Anal, usually works, for balls-deep penetration, but not all women are willing to do it. She could take 11-12 inches that way, before running into the sigmoid colon and the end of her rectum.

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have an 11-12 inch cock?
shit. im over 8 and i think my girl would run a mile if i went anywhere near her ass.
i thing we will try flat from behind. i like the idea of the feeling of her butt and thighs too.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are probably smaller than others (vaginally).

But in my experience the deciding factor is level of arousal.

The really horny women...the fuckbunnies, if you will, will have no problem taking a big cock and taking a real pounding.

Then there are the women who seem to have a fear of sex (or of large penises, possibly body image issues too) who seem to genuinely be afraid or unwilling to have sex either at all or for a reasonable time period.

I've wasted a lot of time with those scaredy-pussies and I don't think there is anything that "you" can do since it is her psychological attitude towards sex that is the issue.

People can change but its a long and arduous process. Time-wise and sexual frustration-wise you are better off looking for a woman who was born a fuckbunny.

Saying that, I do believe that fuckbunnies are born and not made.

But some things you could try will be:

Dilating her vagina (using dildos or fingers and increasing the size/girth of them)
Putting your penis in a certain amount and then holding it there for a minute or two...or five.

Over time that should stretch her pussy out/make it more accommodating but it is a gamble and not a "sure thing".

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One position I'd love to do is spooning fucking (is that the name?) When me and my wife spoon, it's almost impossible to fuck this way because it feels like most of my cock retracts into my body. In other words, for us, it would work much better if I were a lot longer.

MissRoza

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
ive had problems with this, see http://www.lpsg.org/200433-chick-with-lp-bf.html but we seemed to have figured it out now.

i agree with the flat on stomach, tho we do it with my bum slightly raised so that his hand can reach and make it extra good for me. this way is a safe bet always. other options are simple missionary, but instead of legs going up (which i normally do automatically), keep legs rather low so if it hurts i can immediately stop him with them.

the best thing tho, turns out, is making me very relaxed (read: have (multiple) orgasms). this he often does thru licking before sex, which luckily doesnt take long with me, and makes him more sensitive as well having already seen and heard me come. i can imagine you not wanting to do this everytime before sex tho.

most importantly, a few weeks ago i thought id have to stop seeing this guy because of the pain he physically caused me (by accident! see topic), and now we're happy bunnies again, and ive stretched enough for him to get all the way in without pain now! not all the way there yet, as i wouldnt trust full on pounding all the way in, but we'll get there.

good luck!

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's some advice I wrote about positions we used to solve the size discrepancy problem:

http://www.lpsg.org/203675-causing-her-pain.html#post3003435

I would say this is about as good of an answer as you will get. I would also say that if you have been together that long you should already know how to please each other. I'm sorry but if it is a problem of going too deep and she has to be on top, then that's how it has to be. There isn't really a position that makes it less painful unless you don't go so deep. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's true. It actually makes me mad to read some of the things guys write because it's like all they want is to please themselves no matter how their partner feels. Hope this helps?

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It actually makes me mad to read some of the things guys write because it's like all they want is to please themselves no matter how their partner feels. Hope this helps?

my main concern was not to cause her pain.
i can get off either way and we always still enjoy sex.
again, im not complaining, i guess i just wanted to know what else we could do as her always ending up on top.

but yeah petites post was great :smile:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my main concern was not to cause her pain.
i can get off either way and we always still enjoy sex.
again, im not complaining, i guess i just wanted to know what else we could do as her always ending up on top.

but yeah petites post was great :smile:

Every guy on here should read this...lol. Half of the guys want to be bigger but it's not always a good thing. I'm sure you'll work it out.