positioning your balls while sleeping

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious how ur position ur balls while sleeping.

I like to sleep on my right side and i pull my legs upwards (sort of a fetus position), but my balls are in the way so i pull them down between my legs. I love the of your balls being strechted and get soft between your legs. My sack gets really saggy in that position..

How do put/lay/position your balls while sleeping in a way that is comfortable to you?

friend1969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
like to sleep on my right side and i pull my legs upwards , but my balls are in the way so i pull them up between my legs.

I love stirring during the night and feeling my hard dick

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've been told by bedmates that i move alot during sleep so i don't really worry about where my balls start out cuz shortly after i fall asleep i'm changing positions anyway,

i always sleep naked becuz if i try to wear boxers they end up really causing alot of probs, all wrapped up around my junk or one nut out of the fly and another one out the leg and shit like that NOT GOOD, prolly cuz i flip and flop so much while i sleep. i welcome any and all sleep analysis practitioners/amateurs take on why i move around so much, but i've always done it, and sometimes i get up and do stuff too and don't remember the next day.

I usually start out on my back, and wake up on my stomach with my arms out to the sides drooling into my pillow, with my cock drooling on the sheets. maybe aliens use me in between , i dont know for sure.

somebody should start a thread on where u put ur nuts while driving cuz that's something that i have to have JUST RIGHT b4 i can be happy. and no matter who i'm with I'll take the time to adjust according with no false modesty either.

Last edited:

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Falling asleep on my left or right side. My balls just hang on my legs and apparently my hands are exploring my husband/ friend sleeping with me or myself during the night.

Also, like thadjock I move a lot during my sleep... I have no idea why, but I have been doing this always, so for me nothing special...

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've been told by bedmates that i move alot during sleep so i don't really worry about where my balls start out cuz shortly after i fall asleep i'm changing positions anyway,

i always sleep naked becuz if i try to wear boxers they end up really causing alot of probs, all wrapped up around my junk or one nut out of the fly and another one out the leg and shit like that NOT GOOD, prolly cuz i flip and flop so much while i sleep. i welcome any and all sleep analysis practitioners/amateurs take on why i move around so much, but i've always done it, and sometimes i get up and do stuff too and don't remember the next day.

I usually start out on my back, and wake up on my stomach with my arms out to the sides drooling into my pillow, with my cock drooling on the sheets. maybe aliens use me in between , i dont know for sure.

somebody should start a thread on where u put ur nuts while driving cuz that's something that i have to have JUST RIGHT b4 i can be happy. and no matter who i'm with I'll take the time to adjust according with no false modesty either.

Excellent!! I thought I was the only one who did that!!! Was woken last night from mad shouting and moving about in bed!!! Never mind where my bollocks lay!!

Don't know what any of this means must be mad either that or on stage with Liza, Judy, Barbra, and Bette all at the same time!! In Carnegie Hall to boot..."I could go on singing..."

Glad there are other 'active' sleepers out there!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have to sleep on my back with a pillow under my knees because of a back injury. I have very long arms, and my hands naturally rest on my crotch. I either let my balls hang between my legs or I cup them.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread has made me feel so much better. I always sleep with my hangers tucked behing my legs & felt borderline shame about it. I thought it was wierd. At least i know i'm not alone.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I find it enjoyable to sleep on my stomach and to put my legs in a "scissors' position. You take your balls and shaft and push it through your legs so that the cock rest on the back of your thighs. The interesting challenge is to stay in that position for hours, especially as you develop morning wood.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I put a pillow between my knees. A doctor said to do that to keep my hip square and not bother my back while sleeping. I soon found out ir kept my balls from being smashed. It's warm here in Florida so they tend to hang low a lot.

The pillow I do also sometimes, just because I don't like it when my thighs are ouching each other when it's too warm in bed.
For the balls, they just hang how they wanna hang. Sometimes between thighs, most of the time just in front. They just hang because I sleep on my side most of the time.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I find it enjoyable to sleep on my stomach and to put my legs in a "scissors' position.

I also usually sleep in something like this "scissors" position (good term for it!) although in my case I don't pay tremendous attention to where exactly I place the various parts of my anatomy ... generally everything just hangs.

Steve

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sleep nude, they tend to just go wherever they want to. I sleep with a body pillow so they are usually cushioned in the pillow while i have my leg over it.