Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, i have a slight problem, I had a fling this summer from Holland and his dick is quite big :p (which is not the problem) but its bent down... and it hurt a bit, so I was wondering if you know any techniques or positions so that it wont hurt?
I wonder if the fact that he was virgin (but learning fast :rolleyes: ) might have been a factor?
Ive had bigger so I know it wasnt that he was big.

So hes coming back next summer and I just want to be able to have sex without that pain... <_< because beside the pain the sex was very good and I really want things to work out more with him, I like him SO much... :eek: HEEELLP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
If his dick bends downwards, I&#39;d go for &#39;doggie-style&#39;. If his dick bends upwards, I&#39;d suggest a &#39;face-to-face&#39; format.

Just my two cents.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly&#33; When inserted, you want the curved penis to rub the prostate. So keep the curvature aimed at your abdomen. As Luke said, doggie or on your back will work best depending on his curve. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of well hung men angle down when erect. My best advice? Lots of lube, patience and practice, practice, practice. I know, that would be just horrible for you&#33; :lol:

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Nov 16 2004, 08:40 PM
Lots of well hung men angle down when erect. My best advice? Lots of lube, patience and practice, practice, practice. I know, that would be just horrible for you&#33; :lol:
[post=263945]Quoted post[/post]​
OH NO&#33; surely not the "have sex again and again until your bodies cant take anymore" ploy&#33; :eek: that is a fate most horrid... *snikker* :rolleyes:

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Nov 17 2004, 08:04 PM
You two be careful or so much tongue in cheek might stretch your mouths and make them even more adaptive for the big ones.
[post=264087]Quoted post[/post]​
:blink: erm... not quite sure what you mean? :huh:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just that the banter between you and kinkguy uses lots of innuendoes and tongue in cheeks, so I assumed so much stretching of your mouths might make the cavity bigger&#33; --Just being silly, child_of_the_sun&#33;

hunckut: Be patient, i&#39;m french&#33;

Hello, i&#39;m long and curved too (downwards too) but don&#39;t agree next recomandations at all. It&#39;s normally an easier way to anal fuck with a curved cock, cos your internal is curved too&#33; But for me (downwards) the good position is face to face, not doggy style&#33; View "on your back", your intestine is curved downwards and on the right too&#33;
And about lube and "practising in pain" maybe the first thing to do is talking with him about it&#33; The second is to have a real desire for his cock in your own&#33;
And your desire must allways stands "longer" than his cock&#33;
I&#39;d like to learn him cos i&#39;m a great "deflower" in face of god&#33; I love to see a man discovering pleasure but not pain&#33;
Maybe you have "to play with", try to not really fuck first, just let&#39;s his cockhead turning around and just gently "taste" your asshole (after his mouth and tongue).

It&#39;s so simple for him to gives you more desire for his cock, and allways gives you less than what you desire&#33; I love to fuck my lovers in a very very slow way (at first), it can be more than 5 real minutes (and it seems a very long time then&#33;) for entering my cock in him, and it&#39;s a very high pleasure for both&#33;
Hard things give hard sensations but very slow and soft things give softer sensations than you&#39;re feeling (and maybe sharing) more&#33;
In resume, the desire must be longer than the cock&#33; OK?
If it&#39;s too difficult for him, there is a very simplier way:
Do it yourself&#33; You can as well fuck his cock with your asses and so, you&#39;ll be able to control your desire and his cock&#33;
Two cents but just do what i can&#33;
Hunckut

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh believe me i desire his cock, thats not the problem, and the entering itself is not the issue, its the fucking itself... after he has entered... it starts to hurt deep inside more, again i remind that its not the length cuz ive had longer without pain. I guess theres nothing I can really do except to try to get used to it... :(