Positions for Longer Lasting?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a long laster. As I've mentioned here I am a certified stamina queen even more than I'm a size queen. I'm an unusual case I think because I love really long intercourse sessions. I don't get sore easily and I can have many multiples so I just love a guy who can make a marathon out of it :tongue: . So my question for the guys or gals is in your experience what positions make it easier for a guy to stay hard longer? I love missionary but I've talked to a couple of guys who say it's easier for guys to last when they're on the bottom? But then with some guys it seems easier to stay hard and the position doesn't matter. I'm interested in your experiences. I'm especially curious to hear from the guys about if you know why it's easier for you to stay hard in certain positions. More sexual education for me!:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
I love a long laster. As I've mentioned here I am a certified stamina queen even more than I'm a size queen. I'm an unusual case I think because I love really long intercourse sessions. I don't get sore easily and I can have many multiples so I just love a guy who can make a marathon out of it :tongue: . So my question for the guys or gals is in your experience what positions make it easier for a guy to stay hard longer? I love missionary but I've talked to a couple of guys who say it's easier for guys to last when they're on the bottom? But then with some guys it seems easier to stay hard and the position doesn't matter. I'm interested in your experiences. I'm especially curious to hear from the guys about if you know why it's easier for you to stay hard in certain positions. More sexual education for me!:biggrin1:
I think the trick is for the man to know the sensitive parts of his penis and too stay away from them if he wants to last longer. Now what im interested in is a position to make the women last longer:wink: