Positions for more Shallow Penetration

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I apologize if this has been covered before, but I have recently had a few discussions with both men and women about this topic, and I'd like to know if others might help out by giving their input as well.

Sometimes sex with a larger man can be painful. Although time can be the biggest help, that is not the ONLY thing that can be done to make the experience more pleasurable. One conversation I had was about a couple that has been together 4 years.... and obviously time has done SOME good, but they are still looking for ways to improve things.

I always suggest woman on top, but this particular woman says it's more painful than missionary when she is on top.

Another one that I suggested was spooning from behind.

Does anyone have suggestions for positions that might allow for shallow penetration?

Thanks!

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, as you can see by my pictures that's not a problem my wife and I had but she did run into a few that were a bit painful in the "normal" positions. One of her favorites was to be laying on her stomach with her legs open and the guy on top fucking her from behind. She said that she could control the angle of penetration and to a degree the depth. She also said that in that position she was experiencing what she was certain was g-spot orgasms. She would get the angle to where the guy's cock was rubbing against the inside of her front and would have incredibly intense orgasms.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if she has strong thighs, him on top her legs over his shoulders or if she is more flexible her legs indian crossed against his stomach

tiffgoesboating

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I haven't had the need to have less penetration yet. two reasons. biggest I've had was like 8 and I have a big buttom and I think big butt girls can take more. nuf about me. I think that one way I tried with a guy may help. we did it out of curiousity and went back to regular missionary. might try missionary but with ur legs kinda together with his on the outside. I know it felt like less to me but that may help u. let us know

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always suggest woman on top, but this particular woman says it's more painful than missionary when she is on top.

Thanks!
she should have one foot on the ground for better control. Some beds are too high for this so it might be better on a couch.

another position is her flat on face legs together and he enters from behind. her butt will prevent him from going too deep.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I apologize if this has been covered before, but I have recently had a few discussions with both men and women about this topic, and I'd like to know if others might help out by giving their input as well.

Sometimes sex with a larger man can be painful. Although time can be the biggest help, that is not the ONLY thing that can be done to make the experience more pleasurable. One conversation I had was about a couple that has been together 4 years.... and obviously time has done SOME good, but they are still looking for ways to improve things.

Another one that I suggested was spooning from behind.

Does anyone have suggestions for positions that might allow for shallow penetration?

Thanks!

Tell the women to have sex with me and my poodle dick.... nothing but shallow penetrations here!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They have sexual rubber doughnuts that go over the penis so the penis cannot penetrate fully when the doughnut is on. If one isn't enough, try two or a larger doughnut, then you don't have to worry about positions.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The doughnuts work! My current GF and I had problems when I'd get a little carried away (although many lovers have enjoyed every inch of me, a few others in the past have as well). We've been using them for about a month now. Although they could be a bit larger in diameter (IMHO), fucking has become way more pleasurable for both of us, as now we can both go at it with abandon and not worry about giving her more than what is pleasurable. I guess I now penetrate her fully, just not more than fully. And no, I'm not gigantic, just big: a little over 8"x6".