positions for the well-endowed

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
I've had a bit of a growth spurt this last year and what was once a tight fit is now very tight.

Some positions have been made "off limits" because they hurt more than they feel good. This is fine with me. I love my wife and we've found very good positions that get around the pain problem.

Right now, sex works best with positions where she is on top. But sometimes, we want to make love where I am "on top" or in the "control" postion. Missionary isn't working well for us. Does anyone know some good positions to try where I could still be on top?

All help is appreciated, thank you.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Or lay her flat on her tummy with her legs together rather than spread. You spread your legs & straddle hers & enter from behind. This will help keep you from going too deep/bottoming out but still allow you to thrust/pound pretty agressively. The portion of your penis that's not actually penetrating her will still feel good, because it can slide between her legs as well as into her...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Or lay her flat on her tummy with her legs together rather than spread. You spread your legs & straddle hers & enter from behind. This will help keep you from going too deep/bottoming out but still allow you to thrust/pound pretty agressively. The portion of your penis that's not actually penetrating her will still feel good, because it can slide between her legs as well as into her...

*bookmarks this post and waits for GF to get home*

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the suggestions. We actually do enjoy doggie-variations on a regular basis, I forgot to mention this as well. She has a lush behind that provides a natural and perfect bumper for aggressive pounding. Sometimes, we just want to "have sex."

However, when we want to "make love," it is important that we are able to see each other's faces, at least part of the time. Does that make any sense?
-Ian

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Once again, you beat me to it.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
E_N said:
Thanks for the suggestions. We actually do enjoy doggie-variations on a regular basis, I forgot to mention this as well. She has a lush behind that provides a natural and perfect bumper for aggressive pounding. Sometimes, we just want to "have sex."

However, when we want to "make love," it is important that we are able to see each other's faces, at least part of the time. Does that make any sense?
-Ian
Tape a picture of her to the headboard and a picture of you on the pillow.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grab up some couch pillows and lay them in the middle of your bed. Ask your wife to lie on these pillows so that her vagina and booty are right at the edge of them..and to spread her legs, resting her feet on the bed. When she is comfy enough, just position yourself between her legs, resting your weight on your arms and knees, and make love.

This position gets her pelvis up in the air, while keeping her in a relatively comfortable position on her back. It also forces you onto your hands and knees, giving you contol of your thrusts. You can comfortably increase or decrease the force of your thrusts, as you enter her, without feeling like you're trying to stopping a speeding bus.

If that doesn't work, try holding your ding-dong straight up in the air and swatting baseballs with it. :rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted this technique in another thread, but it bears repeating for those exceptionally long on this board.

My wife squeezes my penis at the base when she is on top and I am lying down. This has the dual benifit of limiting penetration and providing my penis with a nice firm erection. It also helps "flange" my glans out, which is the only time I am a true 7" circumference. When we do missionary and I inadvertently get a little too deep for comfort, my wife cups her hand at the entrance to her vagina and this has the added benifit of effectively lessening the penetration by about 41/2" or so.

When you get past the pure athletic performance stage and into mutual satisfaction I believe if you are 4" or 14" in length, look like a pencil or as big around as a small coffee can, you and your lover will find ways to mutually please one another. It just takes a little experimentation.