Positions for vaginal-intercourse orgasm

What position does your gf/wife vaginally orgasm from intercourse?

• Missionary

Votes: 69 41.1%
  • Doggie

Votes: 50 29.8%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 53 31.5%
  • Reserve cowgirl

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • She doesn't come vaginally just show me results

Votes: 22 13.1%

• Total voters

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can climax at the drop of a hat or she can prolong it, depending on her mood. Any position is OK with her, even standing in the shower. She feels that she can get a deeper climax in the doggie position, as it seems I can get the head of my dick down deeper for her.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife really gets off best in missionary with her feet up on my shoulders. Super deep penetration, but I have to work up to that.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just about any position seems to work for me...

I like to be on top, in control and driving deep. Ive had many on top, and when they start to orgasm, they stop!!!

If you want to see her eyes roll back, Ive always found that when they begin to orgasm, its time to pick up the momentum and really go d-e-e-p -

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only had one girlfriend that could consistently orgasm from just vaginal penetration, I really don't think it's common for women to be able to come this way with no other stimulation. For her, the positions that gave her the strongest orgasms were missionary with her legs on my shoulders or me holding them up and then doggie style.

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to see her eyes roll back, Ive always found that when they begin to orgasm, its time to pick up the momentum and really go d-e-e-p -

Shit, I like to make them come over and over in missionary, slow strokes deep inside her, once she thinks you are all the way in then press it all the way in like against the back wall of her pussy(it pay hurt the head of your penis just a little), for quite a few of the girls I've been with this will trigger multiple orgasms. Also in missionary, I watch the girls face and once I find a spot that triggers a reaction I work that spot hard, either by grabbing the base of my shaft and move it up and down so my head bumps off that portion of their vagina or just using short strokes to manipulate that section of the vagina.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife(of 35 years) can only climax during intercourse if I am on top at an obligue angle
ie. me being at ten oclock or at 2.oclock with her thigh between my legs. I am a generous 7.5inches straight and cut.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl cums most often with missionary and cowgirl, and sometimes in doggie. its easiest for her to cum in cowgirl, with her leaning almost all the way forward and me lifting my hips to get deeper. when she's really worked up, regular missionary can trigger multiples (i think she could multiple on top, but just can't keep up the pace). usually i kind of lower my hips and raise my belly to try and work the top side of her pussy more. doggie is hit or miss.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted cowgirl, but there is variation of missionary that also brings my partner to orgasm. It's something I saw on a better sex video clip I downloaded several years ago as a horny college student.

I lift my partners legs on my shoulders and enter at an angle. I don't go deep but hit the roof of the vagina to stimulate the g-spot, as if I were fingering her. I move slowly and my partner orgasms within a short period.

I wouldn't recommend this position for guys who lack stamina. Because you're stimulating the g-spot with your head and if you're a sensitive guy, you may finish early. Don't think this position would work with some of the longer guys in the forum either.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I watch the girls face and once I find a spot that triggers a reaction I work that spot hard, either by grabbing the base of my shaft and move it up and down so my head bumps off that portion of their vagina or just using short strokes to manipulate that section of the vagina.

Thats a technique of mine too bud, just keep pounding till her eyes roll back in her head: then you know u've hit the spot :wink:... easiest to pull off in missionary

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit, I like to make them come over and over in missionary, slow strokes deep inside her, once she thinks you are all the way in then press it all the way in like against the back wall of her pussy(it pay hurt the head of your penis just a little), for quite a few of the girls I've been with this will trigger multiple orgasms.

The Fornix!!!!!!!

Its the magic spot - my girl does a quasi squirt when I push all the way! I call it quasi because Its not gushing out like the movies.... but its definitely a release of warm silky liquid followed by real screams!

Media
My girl always cum from penetration. Doggie, and missionary work best. Recently we found that placing 2 or 3 pillows under her butt drastically reduces the amount of time it takes for her to reach orgasm, and actually heightens the orgasms. I think it has to do with not having to thrust downward. My cock goes str8 into her. Much deeper penetration. I also found that in this position it feels like I am able penetrate beyond her cervix. I bump her cervix all the time during regular sex, but for some reason I can go beyond that with the pillows undr her butt. This morning she came 6 times in 15 min with 2 pillows under her butt, and this evening she came 3 times in 5 minutes with 3 pillows under her butt. Anyway... give it a try!

SovietMEAT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl always cum from penetration. Doggie, and missionary work best. Recently we found that placing 2 or 3 pillows under her butt drastically reduces the amount of time it takes for her to reach orgasm, and actually heightens the orgasms. I think it has to do with not having to thrust downward. My cock goes str8 into her. Much deeper penetration. I also found that in this position it feels like I am able penetrate beyond her cervix. I bump her cervix all the time during regular sex, but for some reason I can go beyond that with the pillows undr her butt. This morning she came 6 times in 15 min with 2 pillows under her butt, and this evening she came 3 times in 5 minutes with 3 pillows under her butt. Anyway... give it a try!
dam, look like she is having fun,

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can your girl come vaginally during intercourse? What positions are best for her.
For me reverse cowgirl, missionary with legs over his shoulders, doggy, and anal. :smile:

She comes far too easily - then it gets sloppy and I can't get enough grip to come :mad:
I bet there are at last 10 men on this site that would kill for a woman that cums easily. FWIW-Seems to me the problem is with you not her. :cool:

Just about any position seems to work for me...
I like to be on top, in control and driving deep. Ive had many on top, and when they start to orgasm, they stop!!! If you want to see her eyes roll back, Ive always found that when they begin to orgasm, its time to pick up the momentum and really go d-e-e-p -
Yup, that's the way to do it. :biggrin1: Whatever you do don't stop or slow down! Most women can't or don't edge like men do. So if you ease up when we are close to climaxing we may never cum. :frown1::mad:

The Fornix!!!!!!!
Its the magic spot - my girl does a quasi squirt when I push all the way! I call it quasi because Its not gushing out like the movies.... but its definitely a release of warm silky liquid followed by real screams!
That's a real squirt darling. I know cause that's what I do. :wink: What you see in the movies is faked.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me anal. :smile:

Yup, that's the way to do it. :biggrin1: Whatever you do don't stop or slow down! Most women can't or don't edge like men do. So if you ease up when we are close to climaxing we may never cum. :frown1::mad:

That's a real squirt darling. I know cause that's what I do. :wink: What you see in the movies is faked.

Agreed.... Dont stop! There have been times where my hips hurt so bad later in the day or the next day, I could barely walk; let alone pound away!
But its worth it, that "real" squirt feels fucking amazing!