Positions for vaginal-intercourse orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mike7, Jul 2, 2009.

?

What position does your gf/wife vaginally orgasm from intercourse?

1. Missionary

68 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. Doggie

50 vote(s)
    29.9%
  3. Cowgirl

53 vote(s)
    31.7%
  4. Reserve cowgirl

12 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. Other

17 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. She doesn't come vaginally just show me results

22 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. dolph9plus

dolph9plus New Member

Albums:
    I always hear the same thing from my gfs..They never could come just from a dick in their pussy, and no clit rubbing before me..I think size does make a difference there..That plus I can last and last,,so that helps too,lol

2. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    For us it's doggy. When my wife is in the right mood doggy is her trigger for an nice emotional orgasm. She can come missionary with her legs folded up and cowgirl too but doggy is best for her. Vaginal orgasms just are different then clitoral, more emotional level.

I agree dolph, size may help but good endurance and high passion also help. My wife likes be taken and controlled during sex so there probably is a mental side too.

3. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    She on the back on the edge of the bed. I standing next to the bed, licking her feet, her other leg to my shoulder, holding her down with my arms and my cock going deep. Something like that. That keeps her cuming for a while ... (multiples in endless loops)

Other positions work also good (she on top, doggie or i'm sitting on the toilet and she's on top -- so romantic)

4. Maruli

Maruli New Member

I cum like crazy from vaginal intercourse. The BEST positions for me are definitely doggy style and when my legs are on his shoulders, and we're facing each other. It's like lightning striking me every time!

5. ben_guigan

ben_guigan New Member

My girl comes quite easily, but we've found that reverse cowgirl is the best by far, it allows my balls to hit her clitoris if we get it just right and sometimes it only takes her a few strokes to cum. If we're lucky, she has a bit of a squirt as well

Draft saved Draft deleted