Positions that don't hurt your back

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ramsey, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The other night my girl and I were going at it pretty good, not rough but firm, then a little after we were done she complained that her back was aching bad. Anyone else had this? My back was fine but I was curious if any of the ladies have this problem and what positions don't hurt your back. Or if you already have back pain, what works to not aggravate it.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Anything where she is standing or kneeling is possibly going to be painful only because of the angle she will have to be at for you to enter her. Something like missionary or cowgirl shouldn't give her any problems though.

3. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

try the missionary position. it shouldn't hurt her back. try doing that, and if it gets boring you can also switch it up... like lay her on her back, but put her legs over your shoulders.

you can also do the spooning position, or what i like to call lazy sex. it requires little motion and i doubt her back will hurt. lay next to each other like you're spooning and enter her from behind. the rest of the bumping and grinding is all up to the two of you.

one position that i like and doesn't hurt my back is a variation of doggy, but instead of being on all fours, you're both laying down. put a pillow, or two, under her hips if it doesn't feel comfortable. then enter her from behind but don't put too much pressure and body weight on top of her while she's under you.

hope her back feels better!

4. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have a back condition, so i sometimes encounter this problem.
    like stacy said, laying on her front either with or without a couple of pillows under her hips should help ease the pressure.
    being on all fours should be mostly ok, but its probably better if she can keep her shoulders up rather then arch her back down to rest her upper body onto the bed.
    on her back with you on top would normally be ok, although depending on your height, she may be more comfortable with a pillow under her hips, however lifting her legs up and onto your shoulders may put added pressure on her lumbar region, especially as it can curl the area and leave it unsupported.
    her on top may be ok, but you could also find that it puts a strain on her back, especially her lumbar region, as she uses her core muscles hold herself up and gyrate around on top of you!!
    of course, everyone is different, and the best way to decide what is ok for her and doesnt cause her any pain, is to ask her!!
    i hope this has been of some help
    have lots of fun!!

5. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Only thing is maybe others don't do this but we do missionary a lot and a lot of times my back bends, I don't try to do it it just happens and actually sometimes my back is a tiny bit sore after so I dunno. Maybe that doesn't happen to others tho.:confused:

6. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would say that you do need to make sure that you and he are 'square' to each others bodies, cos if you are at a slight angle then it can twist you slightly, and put a strain on your back.

7. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Thx bigboobies :smile:, yeah we're pretty much facing each other square I mean it's def. a good bending like my back arches cuz it feels good, it def. doesn't hurt just sometimes if he goes awhile I feel it a little.

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the info! We should be getting together soon and then we can try some stuff out ;)

9. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good luck, have fun, and let us know how it goes!

Draft saved Draft deleted