Positions to try for penatration

misscarley1: Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and was pointed here by my boyfriend. He has a extreemly large penis. He has had diffuclty getting it in. Can anyone suggest 4 or 5 positions to try to help us out in getting it in, and making it comfortable. A friend suggested lying on my back with one of his legs over my shoulder and lots of KY...LOL Well that didn't work, i had no idea what to do with the other leg?

???

TY

misscarley1: UPDATE...sorry

I ment one of my legs over his shoulder! LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, misscarley1, welcome to LPSG!

Until you get used to his size it might help if you have more control over the penetration.

Try it with him on his back and you straddling him. You can lower yourself down upon him at your own speed and comfort level, and by grasping his shaft with one of your hands you can easily control the depth, too.

You may find that as you get used to this position that you'll be able to lower your grasp on his shaft and take more of him in each time you use this position.

The guys (and gals) here are very helpful - you should get a lot of response to this post.

Good luck and have fun!

Pecker

misscarley1: Thank You!

I look forward to hearing all the responses.

Plus what position relaxes the vagina the most?

I appreciate everyones help ;D

sammygirly: What relaxes the vagina most....is a relaxed woman attached to it LOL.

He's right, positions that allow you control of how much you take are probably going to make this transition easiest.

My question is, why are you trying to force it all in? Just how big are we talking here? ...there IS a point where it quite simply WILL NOT go all the way in....

misscarley1: Hi SammyGirl,

I should of been more descriptive. Im talking about a 10x7 " penis. It is gorgeous, but frustrating (LOL). It is not a matter of getting it all in, it is to thick! I've been with about 6 guys over my life and even have a child. He is too wide. I can care less of how deep it goes, to an extent i guess.

we are using a lubercant and it streches me wide and hurts. He is a great guy and sex is the one obsticle we have yet to overcome because of his size.

So what im looking for is a position(s) that will relax my vagina so it can spread open to take him and yet give us both good control. We have tried many ways, some uncomfortabel than others, but have not succedded.

I know I can do it, i have had a child through normal birth (LOL), but for some reason this is not working???

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The relaxation thing should help.
I think that alot of penetration challenges
are a mental as well as physical thing.

My last parnter had difficulty
taking me (which i've posted about),
but the only way that ever worked
was my being on my back
and my parnter straddling me.

beckyinfl: Hi. Any advice I can offer, feel free to contact me. If you read my posts on "boyfriend too big," you'll see I've gone through some of the same things you are going through. I have had luck in a few positions. I just try to get very relaxed and turned on and get on top. Doggy-style doesn't work that well..lol. Spooning works well though.
Becky

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1052658358;start=0#4 date=05/11/03 at 08:36:59]What relaxes the vagina most....is a relaxed woman attached to it LOL.

He's right, positions that allow you control of how much you take are probably going to make this transition easiest.  

My question is, why are you trying to force it all in?  Just how big are we talking here? ...there IS a point where it quite simply WILL NOT go all the way in....
[/quote]
You're right, Sammy, but guys don't like being out in the cold like that. When I'm doing missionary, she can put her hands out to extend the vagina. But missionary gets old in time.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with almost all of what has been said. Maybe as an older guy exactly in your partner's size range I can add a bit more.

The bigger the guy is, the more gradual you have to be about penetration. And his girth is the first issue -- if you abandon any thoughts of deep penetration until you are comfortable with his thickness, that will remove at least part of the anxiety, and relax you.

Of course foreplay and lube are essential. I have reservations about the woman on top idea until you are much more accustomed to him. Unless you are very fit and pretty strong you might not have the fine control you need; we were told that the vagina is shorter and a little cramped in this position and our first trial of it proved just how true that was :eek:

My own recommendation would be to agree that he is just going to insert his glans, and that you will both be very gentle with your movements until you know that you want more of him. One possibility that will give him very fine control is you on the edge of the bed as open to him as possible, and him kneeling. Depends on the height of the bed, of course.

Length is another matter, but there are plenty of ways to make sure depth of penetration is controlled.

Believe me, it will get easier as you adjust to him, though causing a little pain to you on entering and leaving will be almost impossible for him to avoid, especially if he has a very pronounced coronal ridge.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
max,

you are soooo right about having reservations about the woman in a superior position. with new partners, invariably the woman wants to be on top so that she can control depth. this works fine maybe the first two times because she is very careful, but after a few nights, when she lets all her inhibitions and worries loose and is consumed by getting-it-on, she invariably takes too much too quickly. AND it is my fault she got hurt. huh?

so after the first time, i go for (or try to) being on top or doing it doggie in order to control penetration better. maximum penetration requires lots of foreplay and patience and sometimes she cannot take as much as other times...regardless.

i asked one of my g/f's who really likes to be on top why she gets carried away and often injures herself. well, she likes playing cowgirl and riding that bronc; and she sees that utter rapture that comes on my face when i achieve full penetration and then get my nuts off. she is right...most of the nerve endings maybe around the glans but they all fire at the same time when i achieve full penetration. this is one reason that i wonder if 7.5 inches might be an optimal length.

jay

misscarley1: Hi everyone,

Good news! We go it in today. LOL. Lots of patience, foreplay, and deep breathing! My friend Z gave me the breathing pointer (she said like lamaze for giving birth). EItherway I was relaxed and took it in. So now that I got over that hump (pun intended) it's time to enjoy.

Thank you so much for valuable suggestions and I plan to keep reading!

Misscarley1

fastfastr: Great news Carley! Could you take all of him? This may be uncomfortable, but you may want to ask him about his past experiences and how he has overcome this problem.

While this is the first HUGE one for you, he's had it for his entire adult life.

misscarley1: great point. we have had discussions, and we both are in the discovery mode becasue i'm the smallest he has ever been with 5'2" 115 lbs since he was a teenager.

i can not take all of him casue he hits the top, but it seems over time i get used to it.

So I assume the bottom line is we need experiment on what works and what doesn't.

it is kinda neet like I'm a virgin again (LOL).

Thanxs

misscarley1

Angel808: Hi there, I am new to this forum though I posted a reply to another thread as well.
I have been reading this thread with a great deal of interest, you have answered a lot of my questions already. It's weird that guys are all meant to want large penises but the reality of the matter is that you can end up hurting someone when all you really want is to express your feelings and make love, give pleasure, things like that. The last thing I want to do is hurt my partner so hearing that other people have had similar problems gives me hope that any issues we have can be sorted. I am going to pass on your experiences and advice to her and I am sure there is plenty of things we can do to make it easier. Thanks guys. ;D

Donk: [quote author=misscarley1 link=board=sex;num=1052658358;start=0#13 date=05/15/03 at 06:31:38]
it is kinda neet like I'm a virgin again (LOL).
[/quote]

Interesting. That's exactly the comment one of my ex gf's made when she first saw my penis erect: "I feel like a virgin all over again."