Positions You Like That Require A Longer One

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Aug 17, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Before we had sex today, my girlfriend was telling me that several positions we did were only possible because I had a "longish" cock. Two different positions on a straightbacked chair and this one where she curls up on her side and I come in from the rear were her favorites in this category.

What positions do you find that you like that require a guy to be longer than average?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When she's bent over the bathroom sink washing her hair and I'm in the living room watching TV.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    That reminds me of a story. A long time ago I was out with a friend and the subject of favorite sexual positions came up. She told me that hers was when "she was on her knees and he was standing or leaning against a wall." When she asked what mine was, I told her "Two shes on the floor together, taking instructions while I sit in a recliner with a beer." She spit her drink through her nose.

4. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    When we're facing the same direction and he takes me from behind: me lying on my stomach or sideways.

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    When we're facing the same direction and he takes me from behind: me lying on my stomach or sideways.
    [post=336470]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Had a bit of that just this afternoon. It feels good to me, too. ;)

Another good one is her bent over a bed on her knees with her legs together. I straddle and enter from the rear, pushing her thighs together with the inside of mine. It can be a bit of a reach depending on the generosity of her rump, but with a hard cock and a strong upward curve, it is a real attention getter.

6. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Mine: I like to have her turn around without causing me to withdraw - (try that with a mere 5 inches!)

- and - one turn is enough! (thoought I'd get taht in before one of you offered!)

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

You mean spooning and bottom-side missionary? Those require pretty long ones, I like doing those with my lady too.

Also, some inches always get in handy when you do a standing cowgirl, or, even better, standing reverse cowgirl (latter one definetly requires length).

Bruce

8. jonb

Gold Member

Spooning, bottom-side missionary, doggystyle, missionary with her legs spread, cowgirl, stand and deliver . . .

9. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    You mean spooning and bottom-side missionary? Those require pretty long ones, I like doing those with my lady too.

Also, some inches always get in handy when you do a standing cowgirl, or, even better, standing reverse cowgirl (latter one definetly requires length).

Bruce
    [post=337891]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, sorry I don't know the names of all these positions. I think we've tried these variations of cowgirl one time or another. Another position that's interesting is the piledriver (had to look that one up in the kama sutra book) ;)

10. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hmph - now you've caught me off-guard! Piledriver, is that with you on your back, legs bent back, and your guy on top of you, hammering straight down into you? If so, I know that, but under no special name. However, I prefer being on top with my lady friend's legs slung around my waist. Maybe doesn't require a long one, but is nice everytime we do it!

Bruce

11. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    This might have been metioned because I don't know names for all these positions, but if you stand behind her and hug her so she is standing completely upright and take her from behind. I think you'll need at least 8" but the angle that it goes in at will make her love you forever!
    If she's never been with a big guy before then she'd have never had that angle of stimulation before she's be VERY impressed I promise

:hug:

12. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    That one is a little tricky if you have much of a height difference. We've pulled this off by having her stand on a stair in front of me.

Draft saved Draft deleted