Positions

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depending on the length of the session, anywhere from 4 and up: face-to-face, doggy, standing from behind and me standing/him on his back on the mattress/sofa arm.

From there I can get very creative. Fucking him face-down flat is my least favorite, though.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmm...

5, I guess - Missionary, Doggy, Leapfrog, Wheelbarrow, and Cowgirl.

It's all a question of time and energy, to me. Positioning isn't such a big deal - I think I could get into almost any position I like (see my gallery) :biggrin1:

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from 3-5. I like to move around a lot. And Sometimes i like going back and forth between different positions.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...

5, I guess - Missionary, Doggy, Leapfrog, Wheelbarrow, and Cowgirl.

It's all a question of time and energy, to me. Positioning isn't such a big deal - I think I could get into almost any position I like (see my gallery) :biggrin1:

I always wanted to try wheelbarrow! But neither I nor the guys I date have the stamina or flexibility to try that. :biggrin1: (Gotta start doing those pushups! :biggrin1:)

For me it's usually two or three. The positions I do the most are missionary, modified missionary with my legs on his shoulders (my favorite!), and doggy.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the last time we started out trying doggy but weren't able to because of our height difference! :eek: (the guy was 6'5" and I'm 5'3" rounding up! :biggrin1:)

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
And the last time we started out trying doggy but weren't able to because of our height difference! :eek: (the guy was 6'5" and I'm 5'3" rounding up! :biggrin1:)

now thats a problem.
I like doggy. Simple as that. A nice ass, doggy, is heaven.
Then of course, everything else is second. Not far behind, because SEX is great, and I'm not that picky, and will try just about anything, but doggy is BEST!!

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now thats a problem.
I like doggy. Simple as that. A nice ass, doggy, is heaven.
Then of course, everything else is second. Not far behind, because SEX is great, and I'm not that picky, and will try just about anything, but doggy is BEST!!
:tongue::tongue::tongue: I agree - DOGGY is the best!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on how long we go. But on average about 3 I guess. We like to end up in doggy style, as my wife enjoys this position the best. She feels that I can get deeper into her from this position. I find this position is one of the most sexual for me, as I tend to shoot a large load for some reason.