Positions

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
Does anyone else find that the positions that feel the best often hurt your partner the most? I find this with two postions in particular. The first is missionary with her legs over my shoulders. She seems to love it when I go about 1/2 way in but it takes so much self control not to go balls deep. The second position (sorry don't know all the crazy names) is when she is bent over with her ass in the air and tits on the bed, then I stand, knees bent behind her and enter her. These are my two favorite positions, but besides going slower I don't know what else to do to stop tearing things in her down under. Any suggestions?

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
The best thing to do is let her ride you on top. She controls the depth and the force of the penetration, and she can usually get herself off faster and/or better than if you top. Otherwise, try fucking on your sides, facing each other.

robert598: The vagina is the most elongated with the legs straighter and the back straight and relaxed... missionary with straight or only slightly bent legs is good for this. Her on her stomach is a very good one and, as suggested, on your side (face to face or spooning) works really well.

I'm fond of standing, face to face.

-R

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Besides which, ultimately, you have to do her favorite positions a bit. If a position hurts a woman, I won't do it. (Unless that's what she's into, of course.)