Positions

Crazyman21: What you guys and gals think is the best position? And do you have any special techniques you use before intercourse?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL I thought we got rid of Hungmormon. If he's resurfaced, I guess we better get ready to start seeing some big purple letters, too.

I'm glad to see that Pony Pete is back, though. After many people attacked him so rudely before, I'm surprised he came back. It wasn't the most cordial LPSG welcome y'all have given. Y'all acted like a bunch of rude yankees.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 15 2004, 01:49 AM
Hey, guess I'm glad I missed that one. PonyPete, welcome to the fold!
[post=259636]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, men marrying their stepdaughters, cousins, and nieces is apparently pretty common among the fundamentalist Mormons. Kinda strange, since incest leads to the downfall of society.

BluECliQ: Every now and then I put my girl up on the kitchen counter, luckily the height is just perfect (No tippie toeing) and while my dick is always rock hard...its almost painfully hard whenever I'm standing...dunno why

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Wife on top is great because my hands are free (for anything) and I, for some reason, last longer. But doggy-style is great for sheer, raw sexual greatness. Only problem is we have to be careful that I don't penetrate too deep.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Puppy Love is the style we prefer. It sounds much more playful compared with doggie style.

Enjoying sexual activity at every opportunity and still playing with self.