Positions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by REDSOX523293345, Dec 15, 2004.

1. REDSOX523293345

REDSOX523293345 New Member

Hi peeps, my b/f and I just had sex for the 1st time (as in losing virginity), and we both really enjoyed it.We did it in standard missionary positionand we think we'd like to try some different positions, any tips/ideas?

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

yes....try them all! ^_^ don't plan anything....just go with the flow.

3. REDSOX523293345

Thanks, do u have any favorites? :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

branno: I think as long as u understand the basic ones..like missionary, girl-on-top, doggie etc, do those and then just make little adjustments urself..most positions will all be based around those main positions, so then its up to u and ur b/f just to play around and fing out what feels best..it might just be standing missionary isnt that great, but if he just moves 2 inches to the left then its awesome..its just all trial and error..and of course..its all FUN!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon: Any position in zero gravity is something I look forward too before my great adventure is over.

Oh, and seeing how I have not had enough time in yet to do my own jumps, alone (Sky diving) I want to fuck all the way down (to quick though)...turns & dives while droping hundreds of feet per second, then the jerk of the opening shute. I say, that would be different. I think concentrating may pose a challenge :blink:

6. REDSOX523293345

7. jonb

Gold Member

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Be ever changing with yourselves, and don't limit your positions to one fixed one.

Try Missionary, doggie style, man on top, woman on top, '69ing, tit fucking, etc.

If you need some good reference books, try Couples Guide to Getting It On, or the ever classic; JOY OF SEX! ;)

9. wangchung

wangchung New Member

I like to be fucked from behind (to get right to the point!) Lie on your stomach with your legs together and have your guy straddle you from behind. Then once he's inside you can reach down to play with you clit or with him while he kisses the back of your neck, cups your breasts... all kinds of good options! plus there's jus t something about the angle this way that will hit you both in just the right ways. I also have a lot of fun on top and I think this position helped me figure out what felt best for me, how to move to make myself feel good or my partner, or slow it down for him. anyway, take care & hope you enjoy!

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I like this one:

[attachmentid=76]

11. Imported

Gold Member

surf221: it's best if you just go with the flow...especially since it was your first time with your boyfriend...i'd take it slow...enjoy it cause pretty soon you guys might find each other apart, so make it memorable and make it last

Draft saved Draft deleted