Positions

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surefire is me on top, him on top, x-position (a recent favourite), and basically anything where I can get my grind on.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I orgasm always on top and missionary but my favorities to go and go are all kinds of rear and sides penetrations...omg....the hair of my body and skin act eletric/guss pump (?) I feel like catwoman...and the feeling of penis touching all my 'rings' inside..vagina is a tunnel but have 'rings' and becoming wet slidding by thrusting , the 'rings' feelings and the more wet again but i still can feel...:eek: :tongue: ..yeh! And its incredible all the sensations going on...
The ones that I can feel my rings and walls are all delicious...:party:

fitlaurany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Missionary is a sure fire way for me....doggy style to.....but I love the power of grinding when I'm on top even though I don't always orgasm that way

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not a female but.... one position that makes my wife come incredibly quickly and intensely is me lying on my back with her lying on top of me, her back to my front... it isnt good for deep penetration but that can be a benefit at times because some deep penetration positions, like doggy, can be uncomfortable for her if we fuck for a long time... I think this position really targets her G spot, its really amazing... I'll never forget the first time we did it, she was like "where am I supposed to be here???" but then she had a mind-blowing orgasm in less than 2 minutes...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
jhm said:
not a female but.... one position that makes my wife come incredibly quickly and intensely is me lying on my back with her lying on top of me, her back to my front... it isnt good for deep penetration but that can be a benefit at times because some deep penetration positions, like doggy, can be uncomfortable for her if we fuck for a long time... I think this position really targets her G spot, its really amazing... I'll never forget the first time we did it, she was like "where am I supposed to be here???" but then she had a mind-blowing orgasm in less than 2 minutes...
It works great also because your hands are free to stimulate the clit but it can be a bit smelly on occasions with all that weight on your stomach:fart:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...it also emphasizes the length of your cock, which is nice... mywife sometimes teases my by saying "you only like to have me in this position beacuse you CAN" another time we were talking about sex with some friends and I was like have you guys tried (this position) and she looked at me with a smile and didnt say anything... later she was like "uhhh, I dont think anyone knew what you were talking about...." and then she came over and whispered "you need to have a very big penis to do that...a great big long penis, like yours" which was great

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jhm said:
...it also emphasizes the length of your cock, which is nice... mywife sometimes teases my by saying "you only like to have me in this position beacuse you CAN" another time we were talking about sex with some friends and I was like have you guys tried (this position) and she looked at me with a smile and didnt say anything... later she was like "uhhh, I dont think anyone knew what you were talking about...." and then she came over and whispered "you need to have a very big penis to do that...a great big long penis, like yours" which was great

Very true..there are positions that only a long and fat penis can do...like long strokes ...and he still inside.:wink: :biggrin1: :tongue:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...or from behind, with her lying flat on her stomach with her legs closed and him straddling... if we are fucking doggy style for a long time sometimes we do this, as the deep penetration can be uncomfortable for my wife... its a great position if she is post orgasm and very, very wet

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Missionary is always great, especially if i'm doing kegels at the same time. I think it's a tie between me on top and spooning. When i'm on top I have complete control over the frequency and intensity of my orgasms. Spooning, on the other hand, can be very intimate and intense at the same time. I love to feel his hands caressing me from behind and being kissed on the back of my neck while he's thrusting inside me.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is an amazing position. I enter a very cosmic place - when I come to my senses I realize I've soaked us both and feel totally lifeless for a bit......all while he relaxes and enjoys the view. Great fun!

jhm said:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
curiousgurl said:
This is an amazing position. I enter a very cosmic place - when I come to my senses I realize I've soaked us both and feel totally lifeless for a bit......all while he relaxes and enjoys the view. Great fun!

Its the one we lying flat or in an angle...:confused:

Where is the pic sample to clear it up in my mind ??? Now im curious to make sure...:biggrin1:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks, now I am curious to try it. g-spot stimulation does next to nothing for me though.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Just make sure that your guy doesn't have wind when you try it!
I did that once and my partner's weight on my stomach kept forcing the gas out which was funny but took our minds off the pleasure as we tried to breath!!:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Here is a list of positions that got most of my ex's howling in ecstacy with many multiple orgasms:
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103649.jpg
A man can thrust at extremely high speed when he puts the weight on his feet and wraps his hands around her.
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P7144183.jpg
Great for G-spot stimulation!
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103603.jpg
Doggystyle always works!
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103625.jpg
Again, good g-spot contact and high speed thrusting.
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103558.jpg
A fail safe position to make me come, makes clitoral contact possible.
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103528.jpg
G-spot and epicenter contact are made easy with this one, I prefer it when the legs are vertical with my arms wrapped around them.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
x-position, like this except imagine her legs are wrapped around his top leg, is really really nice.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sares said:
x-position, like this except imagine her legs are wrapped around his top leg, is really really nice.

Yes...very good one indeed...

Is sooo nice that 'small' modifications makes great results...:biggrin1:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking for current girlfriend… Her response was “YOU - On Top” “I love when you slam deep inside me & I can’t control you”.