Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please bear with me as I will try to keep it short and sweet but I would really appreciate any suggestions or opinions. So here's the deal: I've been on this online dating website for a few weeks which I found through an online friend I met on here. I created my profile and was very detailed on what I wrote. I was able to message a few guys back and forth but then it stops. Sometimes, I would get interests from guys that I do not find any attraction for.

However, that all changed today. I was messaged by this guy and as we messaged back and forth, I got more interested in him and so did he. We eventually switched over to texting and then onto chatting onto the phone. He is the 1st guy that I have ever chatted over the phone, whom I have never met or knew before and we talked for about 50 minutes. Plus no one, including my friends and family, knows about my sexuality situation and I don't know if any of them will be accepting of it so this is all on the dl. I thought I was gonna be nervous while talking but not really. He then even invited me over to hang out and stuff but I think I was too nervous and scared and turned down his invitation. I think he thinks I'm now a wuss or what not but we continued texting.

So I told him that we can do lunch or hang out in the afternoon tomorrow and I think it's all set. I just want to hang out in public somewhere first instead of going straight to his place first and hang there. I've never been with a guy before not have any experience or physical contact with a girl or guy.

My questions are: What should I do if I end up freaking out and being nervous? How do I initiate a kiss or do I wait for him to kiss me first? What happens if it goes beyond kissing and it's only my 1st time? What should I not talk about? Should I pay for our meal? & etc.

Keep in mind he's about 5 yrs old than I am and I'm 22. Also, I have this condition where I sweat a lot even if I don't want to. What should I do if I'm cuddling or with him and that happens? What should I say or do?

Thanks for all your help and comments :) I am nervous but hopefully it will be ok. I will definitely update all of you on how it goes tomorrow.