Possible desperate housewife situation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by CLOUDBURST21, Jan 3, 2007.

1. CLOUDBURST21

CLOUDBURST21 New Member

Hey everyone. This is the first time I’ve felt like I’ve needed advice on a messy situation and am hoping some here can advise. Let me set this up for you. I’m 21, senior in college, home on break for about 2 more weeks. This week with the holidays now passed, I’m trying to get back in touch with all of my old buddies. So I just pop in at one friend’s house today- a guy I’ve known since elementary school. I’ve always just popped in to visit him. Anyway, he wasn’t home. He’s doing reporting for the Wisconsin school paper now and was with the team covering their bowl game. But his mom’s home.

This woman, she’s a 39 year old housewife. Husband works construction, one son is at college and the other is a senior in high school. She’s always been attractive and I’ll admit now that I had a crush on her ever since I’ve known my friend. It’s part of the reason I would so regularly just stop by his house. Very friendly and I always got along well with her. So back to the story here, she invites me in just to say hi I assume and catch up a little which is fine since we’ve known each other for so long.

Anyway, we end up talking for an hour. She just opens up and starts telling me about how unhappy she is, how lonely it is being home by herself, how unhappy she is with her marriage. And I’m just like, shocked. Lots of nods and “uh huhs” but realistically I have no idea what to say to this woman. She says her husband sleeps on the couch anymore, barely talks to her, doesn’t like to go out anywhere with her. I feel terrible, but I feel even worse because I’m such an asshole thinking selfishly about where this could go. She’s still smoking hot.

Basically, I listen to her whole story, support her side of everything and say (maybe stupidly) to her that if she ever wants to talk some more to let me know. She surprises me by giving me a real close and tight hug, and as she’s doing that she asks if I’d come back over tomorrow. I don’t know what I did, I think I sort of rubbed her back and her hair with my hand a little bit, but I did (again probably stupidly) say yes. But this was a really intense moment for me, because like I said, I’ve always been attracted to this woman and finally feel like I have a real shot to possibly turn my old teenage fantasies into a reality.

[FONT=&quot]Basically, I’m going back tomorrow prepared for anything. She asked me to come over as early as possible and I said I could make it probably around 10. That was interesting to me because that gives us guaranteed time alone while her son’s at school and husband is working. Am I an asshole for doing this? What if she does come on to me physically? I don’t know if I’ll be able to refuse her, but I’ll end up feeling terrible being that she’s married. At the same time, from what she’s said, her husband is a real asshole scumbag. Should I pursue this? Thoughts in general?

Sorry for the long post everyone. Hope you're all well.
    [/FONT]

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I would be wondering if her husband really is treating her that way. I would ask your friend how things are going at home before you presue that. Then again, I don't think most people would lie about that. Just remember that if your friend ever finds out that, your friendship with him could be damaged, and sometimes things like that can get back to your parents. (At 21, I would still think it is not something you would want them to know). Let her come onto you, and try not to prevoke the situation, if you do plan to let it happen. Good luck, and let us know how it works out.

3. ackomack

ackomack Member

Albums:
    Dude,

Don't be an idiot. You know you shouldn't pursue your friend's mom. End of story.

Best of luck w/ college and everything else, but don't cultivate drama in your life. Exhibit some self control and cut the fantasy crap. It won't work... nice fantasy, now move on.

Ack

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Ibid.

5. Multipass

Multipass New Member

OMG do it!

This is a once in a lifetime oppertunity man.

She's an adult, and IF she chooses to advance on you physically then you should go for it. Whats wrong with kissing and kuddling with a woman who wants you? If she wants to fuck then that's getting pretty messy so decide if its worth it for you.

If her husband slept in her bed and actually wanted her, then I'd say don't touch her. But the dude is on the couch most likely looking for some other tail to screw.

Let's face it, you really shouldn't be taking the advice of ANYONE (including me)... But good luck if you do decide to go through with this.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Don't do it, you shouldn't mess with your friend's mum it could mess up your friendship and also it sounds like her head as well as her marriage is in a mess, she's desperate for affection and attention and it would be taking advantage of her to pursue this sexually when all you want out of it is a fuck. It'd leave her in an even worse position psychologically than she is now, she already feels used by her husband, she'd also feel used by you. Go back, be a friend, tell her she's a hot woman who could dump her useless waste of skin husband and find someone who would treat her right, give her what she really needs - a little emotional support but don't take advantage of her vulnerability.

7. tomtwoeight

tomtwoeight New Member

A friends Mom took my virginity when I was about 16 years old. (this was back in the fifties) She was devorced so I didn't have the problem of screwing up a marrriage. She had overheard some teasing about my size. It was a one day stand. I don't think my friend ever found out.

Much to the delight of my future lovers, she taught me a lot about what pleases a woman.

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Been there done that exact same thing at age 15-18. She will cum on to you and yes you will fuck her. It's part of maturing as a stud guy. It has nothing to do with your bud or anything to do with her husband. It has everything to do with your youth,vitality and your huge cock! Go for it!

9. tritonal

tritonal Member

Dude, not only is she your friend's mom, but she seems to be in a lot of emotional turmoil, and you'd be taking advantage of her unstable emotional state. Not cool.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

That sounds like a temptation, doesn't it? I see you're not completely turned off, and a number of other guys on here would only be glad to be in your position. But take care, she may as well tell you a lot of bullshit about the state of her relationship. Probably she's only looking for some adventure on the side, and trying to put you at ease with it. And never mind, this has nothing to do with "maturing as a stud guy". Chances are she's bad in bed, however attractive she is, and instead of fun you will end up shit creek for this. The problem about married women is that after the adventure, conscience can kick in, and she will confess to her husband, and then you're really up shit creek.

If you want to fuck a mature woman, stick with singles or divorcees, that should be much better. But if you squeeze another guy's balls (indirectly), you better be ready for him to come after you with the gun.

11. Multipass

Multipass New Member

Thank you donkeyboy, to all the posters who are saying lame things THIS is a mans response. The rest of you are a prime example of the pussification of the modern man. "noooo don't do it it's not right, you're taking advantage of her" Get out of Oprah's vaginal grip on your mind.

I'm probably offending you all, so my bad, but it has to be said.

12. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

And this is a typical example of what happens when the brain disengages due to blood depletion, and the autopilot in your dick engages. I suppose you have never heard things like "honey trap"? Or taken a second thought at the motivations for wives' adultery? Or probably the decisiveness of these actions?

Go and learn some lessons on this before you try to give advice.

13. Multipass

Multipass New Member

Or... read my first post.
    1. I state that this issue is so personal that he shouldn't be taking the advice of ANYONE on this forum.
    2. Going as far as sex could get messy so he has to weigh the situation out with more thought.

Honey trap? So this woman has some secret motive to extort this young guy? Or purposefully have her husband catch them? Yea she could be a complete psycho, but thats the case anytime you get involved with someone of the opposite sex. They can always be crazy and want something else out of it, it's happened to me. But you can't live your life suspecting everything for no reason, shit happens.

14. Shelby

Gold Member

When I was a 17 year old orderly I screwed this hot ass 29 year old married R.N. all over the hospital. However, unlike you I didn't know her husband. My cock told my brain it was ok because if she was going to stray she was going to stray. And he and I might as well be the beneficiary.:tongue:

15. Shelby

Gold Member

fixed :biggrin1:

16. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

This is some of the best, direct advice I've seen on this board.

I like to look at these situations in terms of statistical probabilities. It's likely that if you screw her, it'll be great. Very very hot, probably. It's also more than likely that it will get out, and when it does, her husband will have a bone to pick with you, my boy. Doesn't matter if he's screwed every waitress, busboy and poodle in Peoria, either.

On the plus side, it's a hot fantasy. The closeness of the reality of the situation should intensify your masturbation sessions for many nights :) But that should probably be the end of your enjoyment.

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Desperate housewives cost mens lives. They have husbands, dad's, brothers, and sons. The men have big sharp knives and guns. You could lose your life and have it end by a big knife.

Don't disrespect your friend or his dad. His mom is kinda wacko right now. What you going to do if they get in a huge fight and he says, "you are frigid" and she replies, "you are a terrible lover, so and so is better and a lot bigger hung than you are"?

18. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    What an interesting discussion! Here it is, "The Graduate."

My initial, gut reaction was to say, "are you kidding? Fuck her!" But stepping back for a moment, that's clearly just my cock "thinking" -- that is, no brain, totally irrational and lust driven. (I always get horny while visiting this site. ;-)

Go ahead guys, hit me, but I think a woman is MUCH more likely to have a thoughtful, mature grasp of a situation like this than a man. This is no exception. I'd go with Claire. There is wisdom in what she says here. In my mind (the one that sits atop my shoulders), the cons far outweigh the pros.

p.s. Shelby: I take tea at 3.

19. SoFla8

SoFla8 New Member

Albums:
    You should do what you want and stop seeking justification for whatever decision you end up making. She certainly isn't "vulnerable" like some have said. She's all grown up and can make her own decisions. Just like you! You KNOW what you should do. Risking your own freindships and other peoples relationships over some pussy just seems silly to me, but I'm not 21 anymore either. :wink:

20. invisibleman

Gold Member

Maybe there is a good reason why her husband is sleeping on the couch is because 1) he cheated on her. 2) she cheated on him. 3) They are both cheating on the other. 4) they are bored sexually with each other. 5) Medical reasons. 6) Life reasons--He is stressed out from working and is tired.

What if you get your best friend's mother pregnant? What if the husband finds out about you? What if the friend finds out? What if she is setting you up for other things?

Never fuck with friends and their family. You're young you can get your own personal fuck buddy. Someone who isn't friends and is not family.
    Are old enough to get beat down by an irate hubby or a friend when they find out you are banging the wife/mother? I have seen it happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted