Possible desperate housewife situation

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad that you two had some fun, that's the positive side of it. Probably she now knows that she hasn't forgotten all the tricks in the book, and that will give her a lift. I don't have a good feeling, however, about you two continuing. Might probably be good as a purely sexual thing, it can become a very messy thing when feelings are being involved.

So basically, I can only repeat myself: Stick with motels out of town and cash. And you take care of all the arrangements and handling the money, then you can be sure that everything that has to be done will be done properly. If I was in your place, and had the 25 years of experience that I have now :)rolleyes:), that'd be my way to go.

I must say this still leaves a stale taste with me, but I wish you good luck, have fun with her, learn your lessons. But considering all the "DON'T!!"-posts on here, remember thing when her construction husband tries to make you suck his fist, or makes your XL an M. Ah well, M-condoms are cheaper anyways ;-)

OK so I see there was still some interest in how this turned out and since you all offered such good advice I figured the board should hear about it. Basically, from my perspective being involved directly I was able to tell that this wasn’t a deceptive or manipulative woman, just someone who was frankly quite lonely and frustrated (including sexually). I went back the next day and she essentially answered all my concerns herself by explaining that she wasn’t looking to tie me down to anything and that she truly just wanted a fling.

<.>

Things went so well in fact and we both had so much fun that we’re doing it again this Friday (tomorrow) since my buddy went back to Madison today. She said she wants to try to finish off the pack of xl’s I bought last week. Almost lost my sauce when she whispered that to me the other day. I’ve read other guys accounts of flings like this with older women and can now confirm that they are just as fun or maybe even more so than with chicks my own age.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not going to judge you, bro, 'cuz I've fucked around with married women before.

It sounds like you two had a hot time!

I would just reiterate what Skull Mason wrote: Be careful and think of everything. You really don't want her husband walking in while you're fucking the shit out of her...

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im sticking to what I said.
He WILL find out.
and he WILL find out who it was.
and the husband, AND the son both are going to come for you.
maybe not right after the fact. but it will come around.
Karma my friend.
Karma.

Unless, of course, he doesn't, and they don't, and it never comes around.

It's obvious this kid put careful thought into the first encounter and it seems like he's got a good enough head on his shoulders to think through the consequences of continuing. If you disagree with it morally, fine; I can't say I'd be thrilled to find out my friend was fucking my mother, but I'm not in this situation, nor do I really know anything about the parties involved. It's pointless to try to scare him with a bunch of oogie-boogie "karma's gonna getcha" nonsense.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon,

It's OK for you to fuck some other woman's man but it's not OK for Cloudburst21 to fuck some other guy's woman? How does that work?

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...9-the-end-of-a-fuckbuddy-5.html?highlight=hit

You can't read between the lines. I don't think it's okay from me to sleep with another woman's man, but I can live with it if things go haywire, and the shit starts flying around all over the place. But I can't condone sending others into the same shitty situation without at least giving them a warning.

Call it a tip from someone who's been there, and tells you to stay the fuck out of it.