possible for a gay to turn bi?

qwertyu: I'm 18, gay. been like this since about 9th grade, had this thing for big cocks, and at first thats all i liked, the thought of having that huge thing in between my legs, masturbated to them, but couldn't stand to watch guys making out, gay guys, etc. it sortof turned into one thing then another, year later I was pretty much completely gay, and although am not ashamed of it, doesn't bug me and don't hide it, but just a thing in the back of my mind... I don't want to spend my life with a guy, don't have interests in anything more than just friends with another guy. I'm a virgin because of that, although it all looks good on screen, in real life the interest is not there. I want to grow up and have kids, live with my wife and start a big family (I got a really small one right now) this really sounds strange and kindof bizzare, but its been on my mind for months, and just had to ask someone about this: is it possible for a gay to turn bi? I was thinking maybe it could work the same way fetishes evolve, ya know someone starts by wanting u to slap em hard and if u give into that, they'll want it rougher, it'll turn into bondage I hope u know what i mean, I've heard a lot stuff like small fetishes could turn into all they want if they continue doing it. like starting with watching a guy and a girl, I'll probably get off by just the guy at first, but then maybe I'll start getting interested in the girl, kinda like that. I'm talking crazy huh? probably was hard to read to cause my enter key is broken and couldn't of seperated it into different paragraphs :p

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexual orientation and fetishes are different things. Someone who has a domination fetish might like to get slapped around, but it doesn't determine whether they want to get slapped by a man or a woman.

If you only get turned on by men and dicks, and not by women, then it doesn't sound like you're bi. Of course you could experiment to discover what it is you really want. Do you want a wife and kids because that's what most guys want? Having a wife is probably going to eliminate the opportunity to play with dicks ever again. Can you imagine doing that? Would it be fair to your wife if she couldn't possibly please you in that way?

Sounds like you have a bunch of things to sort through. And there's nothing wrong with that.

qwertyu: well I think u missed the point where I'm not so attracted to guys like in real life, I have little to no desire to blow a guy, so i imagine I wouldn't miss that

BRMSTN69: Just be your self , otherwise you will never be happy

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by qwertyu@Jul 18 2004, 01:23 AM
well I think u missed the point where I'm not so attracted to guys like in real life, I have little to no desire to blow a guy, so i imagine I wouldn't miss that

Then why refer to yourself as gay? That's what I meant by needing some time sort through your sexual identity.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by aloofman+Jul 17 2004, 09:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aloofman @ Jul 17 2004, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-qwertyu@Jul 18 2004, 01:23 AM
well I think u missed the point where I&#39;m not so attracted to guys like in real life, I have little to no desire to blow a guy, so i imagine I wouldn&#39;t miss that

Then why refer to yourself as gay? That&#39;s what I meant by needing some time sort through your sexual identity. [/b][/quote]
Exactly. At 18 you are still finding yourself and working out your natural sexual interests, whatever they may be. Stop worrying about it. All this will work out fine if you listen to yourself, not society. Follow your emotions and desires and it will come to you in a process that is right for you. Stop working so hard to "define" your sexuality. You very well may be gay, straight or anything in between. RELAX, you have many, many years of sexual exploration and joy ahead of you.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by qwertyu@Jul 18 2004, 01:23 AM
well I think u missed the point where I&#39;m not so attracted to guys like in real life, I have little to no desire to blow a guy, so i imagine I wouldn&#39;t miss that
I think it&#39;s significant that you never indicated that you&#39;re sexually attracted to women. The closest you came was: "...maybe I&#39;ll start getting interested in the girl." It&#39;s sounds like you&#39;re trying to force yourself into a sexuality that doesn&#39;t apply to you. Orientation just doesn&#39;t work that way. So you&#39;re not interested in having sex with men, and you&#39;re not interested in having sex with women. I wouldn&#39;t call you gay, straight or bisexual.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You&#39;re you. It&#39;s that simple.

First thing: There is no &#39;gay gene&#39;. A gay gene wouldn&#39;t survive long in the days before test-tube babies. Furthermore, since humans are neotenous, we are extremely plastic. Politically speaking, it isn&#39;t as good as gay advocates have portrayed it: They sound like Richard Speck, and even if they didn&#39;t, biological determinism leads to eugenics.

Second thing: That being said, the fact that homosexuality even exists in the West proves that it isn&#39;t entirely voluntary. It could be that orientation is developed in early puberty. If a cat doesn&#39;t bat small objects around as a kitten, it will never catch a mouse.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, let me see if I understand. You&#39;ve never had sex with a man, and you have a "small family"? I guess that means you have a child and therefore have had sex with a woman? If that&#39;s the case, and you&#39;re "hoping you&#39;ll become more attracted to her", I find that unlikely. In my own experience, attraction comes on at the beginning, more intimate feelings develope over time. I am not in your shoes and cannot know how you feel, but I would be careful about having a big family with a woman you are not completely sold on. This seems unfair to her as well as your future children. Take your time and sort out who you are and what you want before you bring more children into the picture, life is hard enough.