possible injury?? has anyone else experienced penis injury?

ukchic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner is 9 inches long and 7 inch girth which, for me, is too big. We have had some problems with his size, certain positions we simply cannot do etc. about 3 weeks ago was the last time we had intercourse. we climaxed at the same time. My vagina squeezed around him quite tightly and we were both very sore when he pulled out. He now is in pain a good share of the time. The worst pain is at night if he gets up for a pee - the pain stays with him for ages afterward and he cannot get back to sleep. he has taken two courses of antibiotics in case it is a water infection. I gave him a very gentle hand job about 10 days ago and it seemed his pain (which was getting better) started from the beginning all over again after he ejaculated. He had an erection at the weekend but we knew it was still too soon to try for sex. I put my hand around it (well, my fingers dont reach all the way around the girth...) he said it was sore just doing that. So we let him calm down and forgot it. We getting worried about this problem now and he is panicking wondering if he'll be able to have sex without pain ever again. I think it will just take some time to get back to normal.

Does he have an injury? Will it heal? Has anyone else experienced this at all?

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the best idea is just go to a doctor, and get referred to a urologist. They'll be much better help then anyone here.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is probably a good idea for both of you to see the doctor. It sounds like an infection at first hand, he could have gotten it from you or just gave it to you. Either way: worth a check.
Common infections generaly don't last this long, so it might not be an common infection or something completely different after all. This is certainly something for a professional!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OP is probably a dude. but... i am feeling type-y this morning.

you didn't action grip his penis to death with your uber vag. :eyeroll:

if... and this is a HUGE fripping if (but not as huge as your bf's penis:tongue:) any injury happened during frenzied orgasmic throws.... he bent his epic wang.

it happens. he's probably got a couple of micro fractures in some of his ligaments, or maybe the some other structure of the peen. (is all latin and i lack coffees this am, so look it up)

is possible during the suspected penis bend he might have cause a small tear in his urethra.

see there are more than a few options. he needs to see the doctor. don't be embarrassed, these people are doctors. they look at junk and have worked an ER rotation at some point in their career where someone came in with a house hold item lodge in an area where house hold items don't naturally find themselves. they have seen it all, kinda like phone sex workers, it's part of their job to listen to outlandish foolishness.

go to the doctor.
AND... it's a monday, mid day, give people time to answer before ya start bitching about it.

It kinda sounds like it may be more than the fact his penis is too big. Maybe he's got some other sort of genito-urinary infection?

Hope you find the help you're after - sorry to repeat, but if you explain this to the doc (all of it) he may be able to point you in the right direction, either by giving you advice on how to take him less painfully, or by finding out what (if any) infection he may have. It might be a bit embarrassing, but it's what he gets paid for! Alternatively, a genito-urinary clinic may be of help, too. Good luck. :)