possible injury?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by true kenshin, Jan 22, 2007.

1. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I was warming up with streches after i put a warm towel on my penis, and i felt and heard a pop when i was doing my streches... can someone please tell me what might have happened. I feel really scared.

2. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Don't worry. You haven't damaged anything. Now if you tie it to the back of a car...that's a different story.

3. BlakeZane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you had a, what PEers call, "lig pop." Basically, according to the information you gave, you were stretching and you felt and heard a pop... if it was around the base and wasn't accompanied by pain that I think it was indeed a lig pop.

I used to PE and had them twice. Your penis is attached to your body through suspendatory ligaments and I think what a lig pop is, is similar to say cracking a knuckle. It didn't break or pop anything off (at least so it seems) so you probibly should be okay.

Some PEers beleive that Lig pops are a good sign and mean growth is coming, some think it means nothing. Personally, I think they mean nothing and I didn't really like feeling it happen either.

That being said, personally, I wouldn't stretch so hard next time... but its your call... don't blame me if your dick falls off or gets dislocated or something haha.

Draft saved Draft deleted