Possible reason friend won't use urinal

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that inspite of partitions between urinals uses a bathroom stall in a public bathroom. I was wondering why that is. I got to thinking about him having a very powerful pee stream. He sounds like a cow passing on a flat rock. I'm wondering with his think powerful stream he chooses a stall, could it be because of splash back if he uses a urinal? Anybody have thoughts about that? Especially you guys with a thick powerful pee stream.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friends, well a bunch of them especially gays, do not use the urinal EVER! I dont know why. Its kinda common now in my country, SEA, to see guys walk to the stall to pee. They would even wait in line, despite the urinals with partitions.

Reactions: nutsac64

My friends, well a bunch of them especially gays, do not use the urinal EVER! I dont know why. Its kinda common now in my country, SEA, to see guys walk to the stall to pee. They would even wait in line, despite the urinals with partitions.

Same in Greece and other European countries. I think guys are just shy.

Reactions: AntoGr

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend that inspite of partitions between urinals uses a bathroom stall in a public bathroom. I was wondering why that is. I got to thinking about him having a very powerful pee stream. He sounds like a cow passing on a flat rock. I'm wondering with his think powerful stream he chooses a stall, could it be because of splash back if he uses a urinal? Anybody have thoughts about that? Especially you guys with a thick powerful pee stream.

Lots of reasons. Splash-back, shyness, self control....

It could be that he is forcing himself to not check out other cocks.

Jewelry. Maybe he has a Prince Albert which could easily result in a mess at the urinal. Glans Ring which he doesn't want to show off.
Tattoo, birthmark, deformity, big cock, little cock, trauma of being hit-on at a urinal when younger.....

Or maybe he just likes to have paper on hand to get that last drop.

Can you just ask him? 'Hey man, how come some guys never use a urinal?'

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he uncut ?

Being uncut I prefer to sit and pee so I don't splash my trousers and trainers. (as I have done many times)
However, the disadvantages of sitting are - cleaning the seat beforehand and in warm weather touching the porcelain with the tip, which makes me cringe. (It's not the germs, it's the bleach I worry most about.)

Reactions: BaddJack

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is he uncut ?

Being uncut I prefer to sit and pee so I don't splash my trousers and trainers. (as I have done many times)
However, the disadvantages of sitting are - cleaning the seat beforehand and in warm weather touching the porcelain with the tip, which makes me cringe. (It's not the germs, it's the bleach I worry most about.)

I'm also uncut, besides the overspray and wet trousers, I need sit to piss and then to stuff my foreskin with a few sheets of toilet paper when I finish to catch rhe post piss dribble.

If I don't, I am rewarded with a large wet spot halfway down my left leg, the only benefit of which is it points out how long my lil fella really is while flaccid.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm also uncut, besides the overspray and wet trousers, I need sit to piss and then to stuff my foreskin with a few sheets of toilet paper when I finish to catch rhe post piss dribble.

If I don't, I am rewarded with a large wet spot halfway down my left leg, the only benefit of which is it points out how long my lil fella really is while flaccid.

Dont you roll the skin back when pee? It prevents the wet spot and is easy to control the stream.

Reactions: Fofu and 985154

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont you roll the skin back when pee? It prevents the wet spot and is easy to control the stream.

Imagine the fun I have retracting this foreskin several times a day

282976-1411504507-d1904d8a2f6bdbdf79046bbe53d454d4.jpg

Reactions: Beardon

Really you should occupy your idle time with other pressing questions or thoughts.

Maybe he doesn't like to crowd people, maybe he is paranoid of people trying to eyeball his pecker, who knows (except him).

I try not to crowd people, so if there is space between every other stall at the urinals no problem. If someone is already there and the stalls do not allow it I will go into a commode stall. My opinion its just manners and trying not to make other people uncomfortable. me on the other hand if I am already pissing I don't care if someone walks up and uses the one next to me.

Reactions: Hatt_101

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

If I don't, I am rewarded with a large wet spot halfway down my left leg, the only benefit of which is it points out how long my lil fella really is while flaccid
no one would not want to show off that ugly one

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's because of gays.
I never thought much about public urinals. I had my head straight forward and avoided looking at others. and I always thought others do the same.. till I read a thread here about how many stare at other cocks. Didn't believe it but days after I was more aware and noticed several people staring at my dick. and they didn't try to hide it. so yeah that's a good reason to not use public urinals

mnky2d

Just Browsing
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's because of gays.
I never thought much about public urinals. I had my head straight forward and avoided looking at others. and I always thought others do the same.. till I read a thread here about how many stare at other cocks. Didn't believe it but days after I was more aware and noticed several people staring at my dick. and they didn't try to hide it. so yeah that's a good reason to not use public urinals

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend is also one that prefers cubicles to urinals. Even if the cubicles are full and the urinals are available he would either wait or walk to another restroom if there is one nearby. Partitions or without it doesn't seem to affect his decision to relieve himself in the enclosed space of a toilet cubicle. I suppose it's just preference.

Reactions: hrdbodybig

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is he uncut ?

He has made a comment that he is cut. I was going to join him at the stool in the bathroom at his house. I asked him "Is there room for two dick heads here?" He said "No" and walked out of the bathroom to use the half bath of the master bedroom. He had not yet taken his dick out of his pants. I don't know what the big secret is about his dick. I've peed alongside of many of my friends. I can think of 5 of them who joined me at a toilet stool at a bar/club.

D

deleted1027980

How old are you and your friend?
Shy in Texas? Unbelievable.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are just naturally "pee shy"... Just let them be. It does not help putting pressure on them to use the urinals. When they just cannot pee at the urinals, they just cannot pee... :(
I never thought of that possibility, or shall I say "pissability."