Possible reason friend won't use urinal

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use urinals but sometimes can get pee shy with someone next to me so that could be why
It's hard to imagine him pee shy. I think it has more to do with his size. I think he could be on the large size of the scale and perhaps he is uncomfortable for people seeing it. Sometimes I think I see him bulging out more than other times down there. I am curious to see what he's packing. I also would like to see what his circumcision looks like. For example the location of his circumcision scar, if it is high or low on the shaft. I have a propensity for high on the shaft circumcision scars. I'm curious to see his scarline. He has told me he is circumcised. It's his secrecy about it that has piked my curiosity.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He certainly isn't shy with women. He is very active sexually. He was the father of 4 children by the age of 22. Two children with two women and 2 girlfriends in between them. He is very handsome and I believe he was sexually active at a very young age. I have reason to believe he has a big dick when erect.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are confusing shyness with being pee-shy, 2 completely different things. I am generally outgoing, but once in a great while when I'm at a urinal, nothing happens, even though I very much need to go. That is being pee-shy. Decades ago I learned a technique to overcome it, and it works on those very rare times when pee shyness hits me: It's a right-brain/left-brain thing. Do some difficult math in your head while standing at the urinal, and you will usually start to pee in seconds, as the thought process distracts the part of your brain that has 'frozen' the mechanism to release your urine. You can't use 5+6=11 or simple stuff, you must do hard stuff like 324 divided by 9, or other multi-step math. It has worked 100% of the time for me.
Good distinction, re shyness vs pee shyness. I was pretty pee-shy for years, but have long had zero inhibitions about nudity. Nearly all of my male friends have seen my penis...some quite frequently...in locker rooms, shared hotel rooms, hot tubs, skinny dipping, etc. When it comes to other men seeing my dick, I'm definitely far from shy.

Re pee shyness, if I held my breath for a few seconds, I could usually get it to start, but this would get interrupted when someone next to me started talking to me. It's definitely easier now and I routinely pull out my dick and piss in front of friends at urinals, in the woods, etc., but it sometimes still takes a few seconds to start.

OP: Have you ever seen your friend's dick in any situation that doesn't involve pissing?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good distinction, re shyness vs pee shyness. I was pretty pee-shy for years, but have long had zero inhibitions about nudity. Nearly all of my male friends have seen my penis...some quite frequently...in locker rooms, shared hotel rooms, hot tubs, skinny dipping, etc. When it comes to other men seeing my dick, I'm definitely far from shy.

Re pee shyness, if I held my breath for a few seconds, I could usually get it to start, but this would get interrupted when someone next to me started talking to me. It's definitely easier now and I routinely pull out my dick and piss in front of friends at urinals, in the woods, etc., but it sometimes still takes a few seconds to start.

OP: Have you ever seen your friend's dick in any situation that doesn't involve pissing?
No I have never seen it under any circumstance. We have known each other for nearly 5 years and have been close friends for about 2 years.

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or he could just be shy about peeing in a urinal. I know I am, like some guys out there. Unless I really really want to go, there's a risk of me just standing there like a fool at a urinal with nothing coming out. And because nothing comes out in the first 3 seconds, the situation becomes stressful (of course this only happens if others are around).

So I'd rather use a stall. And if there's a line, I'm just going to come back at a latter time.

However I am working on that because it's a dumb thing. But I still don't understand what the deal is with guys liking to take a piss together...

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm from the UK, so uncut like most of my friends. One is cut and has always been so self conscious about it that he uses a cubicle in preference to urinals to this day. I think this is bizarre, but this is how he feels; we've discussed it.

As for the force of flow, one of my friends sounds like a racehorse when he goes. We discovered that this was because he has a 6mm piss slit, and therefore a narrow more forceful jet, whereas mine is naturally 2cm (you can slip a penny in there) and my urethra is also pretty wide, so higher flow, but less force. So me pissing sadly sounds less impressive than him.

Triceps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often have difficulties to piss in the urinal, if someone is with me in the room, I block. It started at a very young age(elementary school). Sometimes I take alpha blockers and the problem disappears, but alpha blockers are not the solution, my blood pressure goes too low, I feel lazy, no cum during ejaculation,.....

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I might know why my friend won't use a urinal. I know he has a strong heavy pee stream. Because of his strong stream he probably has a lot of splash back using a urinal. This is probably the best explanation to using a stall instead of a urinal.

Reactions: BigRedBen

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I might know why my friend won't use a urinal. I know he has a strong heavy pee stream. Because of his strong stream he probably has a lot of splash back using a urinal. This is probably the best explanation to using a stall instead of a urinal.
I remember when I was at a trough urinal, the guy next to me who had a strong heavy stream. I could feel his splash back on my hands.

D

deleted1046538

I feel all this "pee shy bullshit" is just fuckin weird, period. I just don't really trust a muther fucker that can't take a piss long side everyone else. Uncut, retract! Simple. Cut then not a issue. Anyone with a set peculiarities pertaining to taking a piss has more issues than sense. Two kinds sit to piss a woman and a son of a bitch with no dick!!!

Reactions: BaddJack

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My urethrea is/was weirdly shaped, with a strong stream i had always sprinkler effect and ended almost wetting guys next to me so i was a stall guy for a long time.

For me the fix was by getting Prince Albert piercing! Now i have steady strong stream along my PA ring and learned in few tries how to pee without backsplash.