Possible reason friend won't use urinal

S

SirConcis

I really doubt anyone would avoid urinals because they feel their penis is too big.
Uncut with phimosis who needs to use toilet paper afterwards because he can't retract while pissing might be one reason.
A PA would also be a reason. Same with hypospadias.

The thing about people who deviate from the norm, such as males who always to go cubicle to piss, or take shower in underwear is that they actually draw more attention than if they just go with the flow. But they don't realise this.

You need to install a camera in the cubicle he uses to figure out if there is a visible reason why he won't use the urinals :)

Urinals are simply more convenient.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really doubt anyone would avoid urinals because they feel their penis is too big.
Uncut with phimosis who needs to use toilet paper afterwards because he can't retract while pissing might be one reason.

The thing about people who deviate from the norm, such as males who always to go cubicle to piss, or take shower in underwear is that they actually draw more attention than if they just go with the flow. But they don't realise this.

You need to install a camera in the cubicle he uses to figure out if there is a visible reason why he won't use the urinals :)

He has told me he is circumcised. I think it could be splash back because of his high volume strong thick stream. There was a person who stated his GF told her he has a large penis. I think I saw a quick bulge a couple of times where it looked pretty big in his trousers.

S

SirConcis

If his stream was so voluminous he couldn't use a urinal, you would have noticed the very loud noise of his piss hitting the water in toilet.

It is pretty basic male knowledge to properly orient dick at urinal to not have splash back.

You'd have to check to see if he sits in cubicle or stands up. (if sitting, there wouldn't be a loud noise of urine stream hitting water), Orientation of shoes while he does his business is the tell tale sign of standing or sitting.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I assume guys that use the stalls are very pee shy as I see this in airports and other places all the time. I've frequently been next to guys that can't start peeing until I fire off my firehose stream. Also I don't buy the splash back BS much and pissing in a toilet always sounds louder than in a urinal just because your pissing into a bowl of water and just the distance travelled.

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume guys that use the stalls are very pee shy as I see this in airports and other places all the time. I've frequently been next to guys that can't start peeing until I fire off my firehose stream. Also I don't buy the splash back BS much and pissing in a toilet always sounds louder than in a urinal just because your pissing into a bowl of water and just the distance travelled.
I call that BS, when you sit there is almost no sound at all, or when you stand you can piss on the sides a.k.a silent mode.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If his stream was so voluminous he couldn't use a urinal, you would have noticed the very loud noise of his piss hitting the water in toilet.

It is pretty basic male knowledge to properly orient dick at urinal to not have splash back.

You'd have to check to see if he sits in cubicle or stands up. (if sitting, there wouldn't be a loud noise of urine stream hitting water), Orientation of shoes while he does his business is the tell tale sign of standing or sitting.
Oh he stands at toilet to pee. I have heard his stream hitting the water and making a loud splash. Negative about him sitting to pee, no way. I think it is because of splash back when using a urinal. I was standing about 10 feet behind him when he was peeing beside his vehicle outside on my property. I could see his stream between his legs and it was quite a strong heavy stream.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

People have been arrested for installing cameras.

S

SirConcis

But what if you put a sign next to the camera ? "Camera in use, I want to figure out why you don't piss at urinal, signed: your friend <name of friend>. :) Would the camera be legal then ? :) :) :)

Such stories, as well as guys affraid to undress in locker room always make me curious on what didn't or did happen in their lives to make them like that. Normally a boy has an expereince that tells hims it is only only OK, but expected of a man to undress in locker room, or use urinals. But if that doesn't happen, he may keep a phobia all his life.

Not that it's a hige issue, but it would be interesting to know if men who are affraid to use urinals (or undress in cloker room) all share some common traits or missed a normally basic experience as they were young.

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's probably because there's a fucking creep way too interested in his dick and his piss stream, to the point of asking him whether "2 cock heads" fit and could piss together.

I wonder if you've ever paid attention to the pressure of his shits and how that relates to his asshole.

My guess is your "friend" wants to fucking pee without it being an event for you.

Not every single occurrence in everyone's lives are about the size or shape of dicks or vaginas or even sexual at all.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is possible that he has a problem with leakage. If so, he may use pads. If he does use pads, there would most likely be two reasons he doesn't use urinals:

1. He doesn't want people to know that he has a leakage problem and uses pads.

2. Pads should not be put into urinals; they they could not be flushed down.

Also, is it really anyone's business that he doesn't use urinals? Isn't he entitled to some privacy?

Reactions: BaddJack

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I had a buddy who was pee shy, just couldn't stand at a urinal. And he was 10.5 inches hard and 5.5 soft. How do I know? Because I measured the damn thing and it was also as big as my wrist. We had a "special relationship". He said he had been embarrassed about his size all his life.since he was about 10 years old and he was made fun of throughout grade school and high school. I knew him for 20 years and I don't think he changed his view of his cock. He also said that he had torn up a few women with that thing.

garuda77

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, I'm pretty shy as I have a pretty small penis. And I always take a long time to squeeze out that last few drops of residual pee.
Not to mention, I'm uncut so sometimes the pee would spray in wrong directions because of my foreskin.

Reactions: Thickcock

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People have been arrested for installing cameras.

Near to where I live a Reverend was arrested for hiding in a cubicle where he had a view of the urinals and could see other men piss. I can't remember where he also videod them on his mobile phone. He also made the front page of the local newspaper.

Somone earlier mentioned being gay having a bearing. I'd always assumed that gay guys would be much less concerned about being checked out at urinals than straight guys but I do know a few gay guys who seem particularly keen to avoid being checked out. I find it hard to put myself in someone's shoes here. If I was walking along a trail in a mixed sex group I wouldn't simply whip my cock out and piss off to the side of the trail like I would with a bunch of guys I know well but that isn't because I am worried about whether the women in the party would be turned on, impressed or disappointed but because years of there being separate toilets, separate changing rooms etc. has ingrained the message that one does not show private parts to the opposite sex unless it is part of a relationship or deliberately sexual encounter. Of course, you could say that the separate facilities are precisely to allow people to do their business without being sized up sexually and that gay guys don't have that luxury.

Children were also mentioned. Although I was never that shy I wasn't quite as open as I am now when I was younger. For me, finding a long term partner who is now my wife and having children have made me more open because I am not "on the market" in any way. If somone else, of either sex, sees my penis and thinks it is the ugliest thing they have ever seeen or indeed the sexiest thing such that they recall it later while masturbating, why should I care? Even if someone was to make a rude remark, I can just say "Hey, my wife likes it, it has given me three kids and yeears of pleasure so if you don't like it, tough!"

At the end of the day we can only guess. The only person who knows is the guy who uses the stalll.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Near to where I live a Reverend was arrested for hiding in a cubicle where he had a view of the urinals and could see other men piss. I can't remember where he also videod them on his mobile phone. He also made the front page of the local newspaper.

Somone earlier mentioned being gay having a bearing. I'd always assumed that gay guys would be much less concerned about being checked out at urinals than straight guys but I do know a few gay guys who seem particularly keen to avoid being checked out. I find it hard to put myself in someone's shoes here. If I was walking along a trail in a mixed sex group I wouldn't simply whip my cock out and piss off to the side of the trail like I would with a bunch of guys I know well but that isn't because I am worried about whether the women in the party would be turned on, impressed or disappointed but because years of there being separate toilets, separate changing rooms etc. has ingrained the message that one does not show private parts to the opposite sex unless it is part of a relationship or deliberately sexual encounter. Of course, you could say that the separate facilities are precisely to allow people to do their business without being sized up sexually and that gay guys don't have that luxury.

Children were also mentioned. Although I was never that shy I wasn't quite as open as I am now when I was younger. For me, finding a long term partner who is now my wife and having children have made me more open because I am not "on the market" in any way. If somone else, of either sex, sees my penis and thinks it is the ugliest thing they have ever seeen or indeed the sexiest thing such that they recall it later while masturbating, why should I care? Even if someone was to make a rude remark, I can just say "Hey, my wife likes it, it has given me three kids and yeears of pleasure so if you don't like it, tough!"

At the end of the day we can only guess. The only person who knows is the guy who uses the stalll.
As I have stated before I believe his reluctance to use a urinal is because of his powerful pee stream. I think it causes splashback onto his hands. My thinking about this is I once was standing next to a guy in my Army barracks. We were using a trough urinal and I could feel the splashback on my hands as he peed with a powerful pee stream. It made quite a splash in the urinal. Maybe that is why he doesn't use a urinal. The splashback gets on his hands.
I think that is enough discussion of this subject.