Possible S.t.d?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whilst working away recently, I visited a massage parlour. I didn't have full sex, with the prostitute, but instead had two blowjobs, without a condom.
At weekends (and now that I am back home full time) I would be having unprotected, full sex, with my wife.
My wife has recently started itching a lot, around her vagina and anus. I have also noticed a large red rash under one of my armpits.
I have no itching myself, am in no discomfort when I piss.
Are these two things a coincidence, or could have I have contracted an Std, and also passed it on to my wife?
Your advice is welcome.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like crabs (pubic lice) to me. Not an infection, but an infestation! Caught from close naked but not necessarily sexual contact. Can be picked up from changing rooms, sharing towels or from beds in dormitories and hotels.

They attach themselves to body (but not head) hair, and occasionally eyelashes. The itching is caused by an allergic reaction to their bites.

Easily dealt with by application of a lotion. Go to a clinic or ask a pharmacist. It'll be the same stuff that is used for head lice in children.

You'd also be wise to thoroughly hoover the bedroom, including the bed and matress, and wash all clothes and bed linen at normal temperatures.

Last edited:

melbbiguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ever thought she may have given you the rash....just saying if your away and you play it could be possible while your away she could be playing....

Regardless you need to see a doctor and if it is an std there is an uncomfortable conversation coming in your household.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is lice then its more likely to have come from the scummy hotel I was staying in. And fyi, no cheating was involved, we swing and have an open marriage "she can bounce on and suck your cock, but she can't cook your meals and clean your cloths" is one of her favourite sayings.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Scabies. I'm sure you gave it to her as a nice little anniversary present or something.

Yep, sounds like scabies to me. Some guy gave it to me once...if your hands are itchy and have weird little lumps on them then it is scabies. This easy enough to clear up...you can buy cream over the counter (lyclear it's called)..put it on as soon as you have a shower and change all of your sheets and everything the next morning.

It's not herpes cos you can't get that on your underarm. Crabs is also possible too, as suggested.

Just go to the dr dude.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife has recently started itching a lot, around her vagina and anus.

But this also does sound like herpes...does she have any sores or lumps? You may also have it, but not have any symptoms (80% of people with herpes don't have symptoms but they can still pass it on).

But it could still be crabs.

Make her go to the dr man...so much easier than making us guess. It's just part of being an adult to get these things checked out.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whilst working away recently, I visited a massage parlour. I didn't have full sex, with the prostitute, but instead had two blowjobs, without a condom.
At weekends (and now that I am back home full time) I would be having unprotected, full sex, with my wife.
My wife has recently started itching a lot, around her vagina and anus. I have also noticed a large red rash under one of my armpits.
I have no itching myself, am in no discomfort when I piss.
Are these two things a coincidence, or could have I have contracted an Std, and also passed it on to my wife?
Your advice is welcome.

Many house wives across the world have become victims of HIV/AIDS and other diseases because of their husbands' infidelity. Come on, why do you want to have unprotected sex which would potentially ruin your family? See a doctor immediately.

Last edited:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My advice would be to see a doctor immediately. Although it might not be anything serious I think it's important from a peace of mind point of view to get checked out, because if anything's wrong the sooner it's dealt with the better. There isn't an easy way to say this but I think your wife should be checked out as well.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
you should be ashamed.

go see a doctor and tell your wife what you did.

I sure as hell hope she didn't catch anything.

What the OP did was ill-judged and perhaps even stupid as, I'm sure, he knows. However I don't think that judgemental attitudes are really what's needed now. The guy and his wife now need to focus on having GP consultations and, if necessary, treatment.

Last edited:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you should be ashamed.

go see a doctor and tell your wife what you did.

I sure as hell hope she didn't catch anything.

Well, he said that he and his wife have an open, swinging relationship. So, he didn't cheat on her; as per the rules of the relationship.

However, yeah it was a bit ill advised. I'd say, go see a doctor. Could be the crabs, could be scabies, or something else.

And, next time, think about protection. I'm sure your wife would be thrilled if you brought back a disease.

Just as I'm sure you'd be thrilled if she brought back a disease.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
While I would tend to agree that the cause is more likely scabies or lice, I would still go to your MD over the issue and make dead certain that this is the cause. If you have an "open" situation you should both take the time to contact all the people you have been with over the past few weeks. "Swinging" has it's merits, but when it comes to practicality and the problems when something goes wrong, it is definitely not the way to go. I am certain that if there are a ton of rashes in the group or circle to which you belong you may become unpopular for a while and remember that this may have started in a place of which you are unaware and one of your regular "outside partners" may have had the problem and given it to you or your wife. Sorry, but when one goes to the party they have to pay for the favors. . . . .

Good Luck

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't assume that crab lice are easy to get rid of.

Way back in 1978, I had crab lice. The remedies from the drugstore did not get rid of them completely; they kept coming back even though, after using the medication, I washed my clothes and the bed sheets in hot water and dried them in a hot clothes dryer. Finally I got a prescription from a doctor; it contained lindane which has since been banned in California because it can cause brain lesions. However, it worked where the over the counter remedies failed.

If you do have crab lice, I'd suggest completely shaving all your body hair in addition to using the medication. In earlier times, shaving with no medication worked. However, if it is crab lice, or some other kind of lice, you should be able to see them with the naked eye if you look carefully. If you can't see lice to diagnose the problem yourself, then definitely see a doctor.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many house wives across the world have become victims of HIV/AIDS and other diseases because of their husbands' infidelity. Come on, why do you want to have unprotected sex which would potentially ruin your family? See a doctor immediately.

who gives/gets a BJ with a condom???