Possibly due to overtraining?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Demon7, May 27, 2010.

1. Demon7

Demon7 Member

Greetings all, I wasn't sure wether to post as progress to my previous thread but I need light shed on an issue I just encountered.

First let me start by saying that I've been doing pe for almost 3 months now. My routine consists of warm up of hot water for about 5 mins and stretches in all directions specially to 6 o'clock because of lot. Then head on to set of vjelqs x 50, and normal jelqs to 9 o'clock position 25, and again 6 o'clock 25. Then go on to do o bends, and ulis here and there. Finish with warmdown hot water n massage.

So my gains have been good although I lost girth on the way. I will post that on my other thread sorry.

My problem is that I noticed I have become very sensetive and thus want to ejaculate sooner however as I've never been so aware of my penis until recently from pe ofcourse I noticed that as I jelq I secrete fluid that looks like precum. I read somewhere here that it is normal specially since I'm trying the no sex or ejaculation routine. However, as I look at my penis even now, I can see some residue still there. Is that also precum? I ruled out STD because I recently got tested and not changing partners n also no urinating pain but still I'm wondering if I hurt something there n so my cum jus flows out? I mean if I jelq now I can get a small streak. Kina got me worried so before I jump the gun and go back to the doc I thought I'd ask if this is something that is expected?

Thanks for any replies or help.

2. hungthickone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Prob over doing the pe, let it rest. Residue is normal .

3. Demon7

Demon7 Member

Hmm ok I'm relieved to read that. Jus odd to me. Thanks for reply though. I'm a take my needed week off.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Have you been doing any stamina work? You should be able to develop better control by performing the Stop and Start.

5. Demon7

Demon7 Member

A I tried the stop and starts but gotta admit it's difficult. I noticed that even so I eventually let out a good amount of semen jus from stroking it. I was trying the balloon effect and noticed this.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

The S&S can be a difficult exercise to master, but once you do the benefits will be obvious.

7. Demon7

Demon7 Member

Ya so far the time off seems to be a good thing. I'm still shocked at how weird this pain is and just hope no permanent damage.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Anything that elicits pain isn't good. You should stop your enlargement activities (for now) until you heal and can analyze what may have caused your issue so that you don't repeat it.

Draft saved Draft deleted