Possibly the hottest music video ever??

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the music and lyrics shit - personal opinion so dont get all bitchy on me. as for the flim itself a complete turn off again dont throw a wobbler though as for body well toned....

Reactions: Jaxbtm

LittleBigDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the music and lyrics shit - personal opinion so dont get all bitchy on me. as for the flim itself a complete turn off again dont throw a wobbler though as for body well toned....

no no that's totally cool! I have absolutely no personal thing with the actual song and lyrics and shizzit, I just thought that the vid was absolutely sex!

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
awesome at so many levels...have a good day littlebigdick and im not talking about thread...

LittleBigDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not everyone's taste, but here's a video from the German heavy metal group Rammstein, doing the song "Bück dich" in concert. They also have another video featuring the group in latex, surrounded by naked men.

YouTube - Rammstein-Bueck dich (uncensored)

wow, that was as odd as it was hot! Just wondering, what the heck?? was that his real dick with fake cum or was the whole thing just fake?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow, that was as odd as it was hot! Just wondering, what the heck?? was that his real dick with fake cum or was the whole thing just fake?

It's a dildo that's somehow rigged to a pump which squirts out the liquid. Rammstein had done the same thing during the song in a few concerts. I don't think anyone in the band is gay, but they have featured some homoerotic elements in their videos and cover art as well as in their lyrics.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

one more thing...Is Rammstein gay?

It's a dildo, attached to a hose, seen running up Till Lindermann's right leg (screen left).

There have been quiet rumors about some homosexuality for a while; the rumors are mainly attributed to the lyrics being intentionally gender neutral and right-wing extremist having issues with Rammstein's image but left oriented, socially conscious message.