possibly..

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by roger_dodger, May 15, 2010.

1. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

I think possibly the reason jelqing has never given me any measurable gain whatsoever is because I cannot jelq 100% properly. My ball sack connects about halfway up my penis. I cannot make the ok sign, because the skin is in the way, until about halfway up the shaft.

Are there any other exercises that offer the same results as jelqing?

2. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

Aw man, I have that near the base of my shaft, and it looks kinda bad but I'm thankful it's just a cosmetic thing. It's like a fold of skin attached from the sack to the middle of the shaft right? Does it hurt when you attempt to jelq properly?

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Roger,

Look at the video in my profile. The first part is just ball massage but right on the end is some of what I do to jelq. Also, in my gallery there is a video called "fowfee". It's another grip I use because of bad thumb joints.

fow

4. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

It doesn't hurt at first but it all gets bunched up and pulled up with the motion of the jelq. After a while it starts to hurt. The worst part is it won't allow me to get a good grip so my jelqs lose blood and it doesn't really feel full or expand much the further along the jelq I go.

5. Nickstevens

Nickstevens New Member

Oh man, sorry to hear. I have never really heard of that before, the ball sac coming up all the way to the middle of the shaft. I guess you could try to substitute the OK grip by trying to jelq your penis with your two thumbs. Use your other fingers as a base and try to replicate the process.

It might not be as effective but it could definitely be worth a shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted