Post a physical flaw on yourself

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I have no experience with that...but from what I have been told the scars are behind your hairline and behind your ears...the way yours are!

I can imagine. I remember having a flaw, but happily a dermatologist was able to remove it when I was 16.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I have little kid feet size 8 short short toes. I get teased all the time for walking on little boxes. Other than that scars here and there mostly on my face.. dog bite... bike wreck... slipping on a ski jump in the river when you were not supposed to be swimming on the boat only side... but that's another story.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh....OK, but I expect at least a cheap bottle of wine or some silly flowers from a Bodega when you come over for dinner!

Oh, please. I stopped trying to get away with those in college when I realized that dashing good looks, rapier wit and scintillating dinner conversation were more than sufficient. :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, please. I stopped trying to get away with those in college when I realized that dashing good looks, rapier wit and scintillating dinner conversation were more than sufficient. :wink:

Well if you want to send a cute college boy in your place that's fine otherwise Smoking Loon Pinot Noir will be fine and/or I prefer white flowers!

Last edited:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I grow facial hair, my mustache will not grow down to meet my goatee on one side....so, I have no mustache...just the goatee part.

Below the belt, my testicles are large and oversized, while my penis is of average size. I always think that makes me look kind of out of proportion.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have little kid feet size 8 short short toes. I get teased all the time for walking on little boxes. Other than that scars here and there mostly on my face.. dog bite... bike wreck... slipping on a ski jump in the river when you were not supposed to be swimming on the boat only side... but that's another story.
But how tall are you?

I have long, thick fingers. A girl I know told me that it looked like I had 10 dicks coming out of my hands. LOL
Okay, I have never asked this before, but you must post pics of these phallic fingers! :wink: I find the idea of such oddly stimulating. :flirt:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though he came three times, a guy once told me my pussy was too tight. :puppy_dog_eyes: I didn't know that was possible. :boggled: Also, it was not until I came to this site that I was told I had DSL-Dick Sucking Lips:069: I'm not sure if that means my lips are too big or too small? :confused:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Even though he came three times, a guy once told me my pussy was too tight. :puppy_dog_eyes: I didn't know that was possible. :boggled: Also, it was not until I came to this site that I was told I had DSL-Dick Sucking Lips:069: I'm not sure if that means my lips are too big or too small? :confused:
Hey that's not fair, you can't just mention all your best features. We want flaws! :rolleyes: