Post and Rate - PISS Fantasy's!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thirstyhere, Nov 1, 2010.

1. thirstyhere

thirstyhere New Member

I know some of you have some great fantasy's about guys and piss, so lets hear them and rate just how hot they are!

Walk into a room to find your boy laying naked on the bed on his back, his head just over the edge waiting for you to come home and walk up and use his mouth. As you walk up you see he’s wearing a blindfold so that he doesn’t know exactly what you’re going to do. As you get closer you start to undue your pants and pull your cock out, you stop right next to me and rest the head of your cock in my mouth. To my surprise I notice you start to piss a bit, not wanting to make a mess I wrap my lips around your cock and start drinking you as you now just let go. As you finish relieving yourself I can start to feel your cock get harder and harder. By now you’re sliding your cock down my throat over and over again; I’m getting hard knowing that you “my top” is getting exactly what you want or need at the time. As you slide your cock down my throat I feel your hand caressing my throat so you can feel your cock down my throat. I can tell that you’re getting closer from the sound of your breath and the hardness of your cock. Within minutes I start to feel your cock pulsate and feel your warm cum blow into my throat, you start to push your cock all the way down so that you’re cum just pumps down my throat. After your done pumping out that huge load, you just rest your cock in my mouth and hold my face then you start to piss again. Mmmm after you’re done you zip back up and clean up.

2. thirstyhere

thirstyhere New Member

I really like this one....

You and I are room-mates, or just friends (with benefits) we happen to be at one of our places and at any time you need to piss you know you can just ask me to take it for you, so you ask me if you could use my mouth for a minute. I of course eagerly accept your needs and kneel for you to pull out your cock and place it in my mouth. As you start to piss I wrap my mouth around just enough so that I can keep up with your flow. After your done pissing you start to get aroused and start getting hard, you then start fucking my face till you cum. As you finish Cumming you just clean off and wipe your cock off on my face, then we both go back to doing whatever we were doing.

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I'm not really into drinking it. However I like desperation, wetting and huge, frantic pees.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'm not into drinking it or being pissed on, but I do love watching others "drain the lizard" in bathrooms or outside.:icon12:

Draft saved Draft deleted