Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

D

deleted17165621

I'm glad somebody asked this and glad to see an answer! :D

Earlier in the week I had thought I hadn't seen any updates from a few threads only to find out they were gone. Figured they might have been purged for constant reporting or rule violations.

I'll miss you "Give me a V" thread. *salute*
Give me a "v" has been restored :party:

• Love
Reactions: Cosgood

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
More should be fine. The actual file size of the file will help us determine what the issue is.

lecheria

Sexy Member
Media
No Response
Where can I see all the posts that I liked?

In ‘Latest activity’, I can see only 22 posts that I liked. But I liked more than 22 posts.

Reactions: Misterguy5

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is there a way to easily find posts you “loved”? Would love a favorite posts feature or something to quickly find your favorited content.

We dont have this feature, however we do have a bookmark function. It's the ribbon icon that's down at the bottom corner of most posts on the site (same as instagram uses).

Reactions: Misterguy5

stronxo_doctord

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

Can i ask some question(s)

Sorry beforehand for my English

I want to write a thread, or something like that

To ask, or advertising something

I have a spouse, nice lady
But she has a fantasy to getting hooked or having sex with foreign man

We live in Indonesia
So i, discretely want to find someone who want to do that to my spouse
Without her to know bout it

So where forum that u should write in

Thank you

And sorry for stupid questions and silly idea

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

Can i ask some question(s)

Sorry beforehand for my English

I want to write a thread, or something like that

To ask, or advertising something

I have a spouse, nice lady
But she has a fantasy to getting hooked or having sex with foreign man

We live in Indonesia
So i, discretely want to find someone who want to do that to my spouse
Without her to know bout it

So where forum that u should write in

Thank you

And sorry for stupid questions and silly idea
Personal Ads is the best place to post your request. Personal Ads

To post a new thread, go to the forum in which you wish your thread to appear. Click on ‘post new thread’.

10F79EB0-D7BF-4E78-85E8-4E4CD44A068A.jpeg

Reactions: LPSG Simon

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Is it possible to contact a member who has restricted access to his account?
It would depend wether they have conversations open or not. If they have changed their settings to remove all of these things, they may be someone who only wants to engage with others in the public forums.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would depend wether they have conversations open or not. If they have changed their settings to remove all of these things, they may be someone who only wants to engage with others in the public forums.
Thanks. Does it depend in any way on the level of membership of the person who wants to make the contact?

Media
Is it possible to contact a member who has restricted access to his account?
It shouldn’t be. I have my privacy protocols set to restricted access with no access to my account or information, nor access to contact me. This is a personal choice based on 17 years of LPSG experiences. However, in entering my account in the last few years, I found I had two visitors. This cannot happen unless privacy protocols were bypassed. Why they were in my account boggles the mind. There is nothing to see nor am I aware of any need to enter. I also found PMs sent. I “left the conversation” and checked “no further contact”. The best thing I can tell you is to express an interest to the person you wish to contact in an online post. If they wish contact, they can FOLLOW you and set access to PM to “only those they follow”.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
It shouldn’t be. I have my privacy protocols set to restricted access with no access to my account or information, nor access to contact me. This is a personal choice based on 17 years of LPSG experiences. However, in entering my account in the last few years, I found I had two visitors. This cannot happen unless privacy protocols were bypassed. Why they were in my account boggles the mind. There is nothing to see nor am I aware of any need to enter. I also found PMs sent. I “left the conversation” and checked “no further contact”. The best thing I can tell you is to express an interest to the person you wish to contact in an online post. If they wish contact, they can FOLLOW you and set access to PM to “only those they follow”.
Message board software doesn't have the same architecture as more contemporary social media platforms (hence why we have an ignore function instead of a block function). The old software was a pretty patched together outfit overall, and it could be that there was an obscure hole somewhere that could have let someone navigate to your profile, or where stray buttons may have been.

I think that has been resolved in the past year now that we have a code-set that is serviceable. :)

Media
Message board software doesn't have the same architecture as more contemporary social media platforms (hence why we have an ignore function instead of a block function). The old software was a pretty patched together outfit overall, and it could be that there was an obscure hole somewhere that could have let someone navigate to your profile, or where stray buttons may have been.

I think that has been resolved in the past year now that we have a code-set that is serviceable. :)
The names found would not support that theory.:)

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello guys. My question: is there such a thing as a member referral code? I have spoken about the site to some friends, and it woudl be great if one could get some "points" as ambassador and promoter for the site. I have looked around, searched the forums, and could not find an answer. Thanks!