Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do I have followers who's profile I can't view?
These are people who have followed me.
Have they followed me and limited their profile to be viewable only by a certain group of people? Seems illogical.

And I would like to bring up a 2 scenarios that make a good case for a block button.
1) what if a member of this site was dating another member of this site and it didnt end well and while you can ignore that person they can still see what you post(at least thats what I've been told)
2) same scenario as number but what those two people were in a long term relationship and it didn't end well.
Lets say one person started posting details of their relationship as a way to vent.
One person may have started dating a member on here and that person just stopped responding without cause.
Maybe a husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend caught their significant other cheating on here.

I hate to and at the risk of sounding like a broken record on this. I think its safe to say we need a full block button option.

Also, what about a dark mode option? That is easier on the eyes.

And a new contest of the best drawer(as in drawing/the best drawing. Must be original with proof of them drawing etc

Okay thats all I got for now.

Question 1. Do you have an example? I'll have to research.

I'd like to have a block button in the future. The key is to see if that is possible with the software.

Dark option is coming as well.

We are going to be upgrading our backend and when that happens we will have the option for both of these :)

Reactions: Nexolaris

Question 1. Do you have an example? I'll have to research.

I'd like to have a block button in the future. The key is to see if that is possible with the software.

Dark option is coming as well.

We are going to be upgrading our backend and when that happens we will have the option for both of these :)
2 examples:

Atlas_307 is in my followers list but I get that message of:
LPSG - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

And alwaysgrea8 is in my followers list but on his profile it says hes not a follower.

Reactions: Nexolaris and b3ar

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do I have followers who's profile I can't view?
These are people who have followed me.
Have they followed me and limited their profile to be viewable only by a certain group of people? Seems illogical.

And I would like to bring up a 2 scenarios that make a good case for a block button.
1) what if a member of this site was dating another member of this site and it didnt end well and while you can ignore that person they can still see what you post(at least thats what I've been told)
2) same scenario as number but what those two people were in a long term relationship and it didn't end well.
Lets say one person started posting details of their relationship as a way to vent.
One person may have started dating a member on here and that person just stopped responding without cause.
Maybe a husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend caught their significant other cheating on here.

I hate to and at the risk of sounding like a broken record on this. I think its safe to say we need a full block button option.

Also, what about a dark mode option? That is easier on the eyes.

And a new contest of the best drawer(as in drawing/the best drawing. Must be original with proof of them drawing etc

Okay thats all I got for now.
The "Best drawings" sounds great, would love to see works from our art member department!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2 examples:

Atlas_307 is in my followers list but I get that message of:
LPSG - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

And alwaysgrea8 is in my followers list but on his profile it says hes not a follower.

The system seems to have a problem. It shows in your list and alwaysgrea8 list that he follows you but in the system it doesn't show it.

Some users are set so no one can see their profile. If those buttons are not clicked nobody can see your profile. It appears Atlas has his profile set so no one can see it.
Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 21.00.22.png

The system seems to have a problem. It shows in your list and alwaysgrea8 list that he follows you but in the system it doesn't show it.

Some users are set so no one can see their profile. If those buttons are not clicked nobody can see your profile. It appears Atlas has his profile set so no one can see it.
View attachment 17185291

Quite a curious issue. Now I didn't go through all of my friends list but I know that alwaygrea8 isnt the only one. I can, if need be, but im curious if this is the case on other profiles. I don't have that many followers but those who have a lot could take awhile. If you want I can go through mine to find out how many more there are.

Also, I did want to bring up the drawing contest again since it was left out of the original reply.

Thanks.

Reactions: Nexolaris

I'm enjoying this site more and more lately, not least thanks to the polls and voting opportunities. I have an idea to a new poll: vote for the best foreskin or uncut penis on LPSG. I'm not trying to exclude cut guys on here, but as an uncut man I receive lots of comments on my foreskin.
Voting for the best foreskin on here will be fun way to celebrate one feature of a cock, yet also the diversity of the human penis.
Other features that can be voted for might be Best/biggest balls,, and best head/glans.

Cheers,, Uncutviking

I'm one of a rare breed here in the UK, i'm cut lol. Here foreskins are the norm. Where would i post an entry if i wanted to try for best head? :)

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm one of a rare breed here in the UK, i'm cut lol. Here foreskins are the norm. Where would i post an entry if i wanted to try for best head? :)
Let's hope there will also be a poll for LPSG's best head :)

Matbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm enjoying this site more and more lately, not least thanks to the polls and voting opportunities. I have an idea to a new poll: vote for the best foreskin or uncut penis on LPSG. I'm not trying to exclude cut guys on here, but as an uncut man I receive lots of comments on my foreskin.
Voting for the best foreskin on here will be fun way to celebrate one feature of a cock, yet also the diversity of the human penis.
Other features that can be voted for might be Best/biggest balls,, and best head/glans.

Cheers,, Uncutviking
Yes yes he’s please do a foreskin one!!