Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

D

deleted848353

Hi Mr. LPSG,
It is indeed exciting platform I am enjoying. Recently I have migrated from sexual forums. I used to see that profile photos are accessible for all sexual forums members without subscription. But here I need subscription to view the photos. I would highly recommend to skip the membership part to view the photos
You do realise that noone else is moaning about not being able to see pics but instead they either pay for a subscription, which gets them platinum and an extra forum area, or they verify and get gold which means you can view pics and vids without getting the prompt to get a subscription

Reactions: Nexolaris

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Mr. LPSG, I often use your Do not post list to avoid unwished uploads. There is also a link to the DMCA list I considered quite often but the link doesn't show a result anymore when you click on it. Can it get fixed again? Thanks in advance and best wishes from Ted:)
Which DMCA list are you referring to?

The do not post list is a guideline. As Mr Trump showed this week it is important for sites like LPSG to not police some posts but not others. You either police or you don't. We don't and as a result, we have to follow DMCA law which states we must respond and remove content when the copyright holder reports it. I appreciate your help but nothing for you to do but enjoy the site.

Reactions: Dark Horse

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Mr. LPSG,
It is indeed exciting platform I am enjoying. Recently I have migrated from sexual forums. I used to see that profile photos are accessible for all sexual forums members without subscription. But here I need subscription to view the photos. I would highly recommend to skip the membership part to view the photos

First, thank you for coming to LPSG.

This is a core aspect of LPSG. LPSG is very different from SF. For one it is about 100 times bigger. That brings a lot of differences. For example, our costs of operation are much higher. The amount of content we have is much greater. There are a lot of factors. One important factor is that LPSG has always been an amateur community with users sharing photos of themselves. It is my understanding (this was put in place before I took over) that these users wanted a barrier to people being able to see their photos. Limiting it to Gold members controls who sees it and how accessible it is to the world.

I appreciate your feedback but will have to say this is one site policy that we aren't looking to change anytime soon.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the photo verification where we post our nudes with the sign did you guys want to do that to prove everyone’s body’s are beautiful? I interpreted it as such but I may be wrong
No. Rob started the verification process to offer members an alternate to a paid account. Verification means that there is a real person behind the account. The sign is the most important part of the verification process, then checking for photoshopping, and finally the required amount of nudity.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No. Rob started the verification process to offer members an alternate to a paid account. Verification means that there is a real person behind the account. The sign is the most important part of the verification process, then checking for photoshopping, and finally the required amount of nudity.
Are you absolutely sure about that? Rumor has it that the site owner only insists on people getting verified trough nude pics for one reason: moderators have to handpick the most beautiful members which then get flown by private jet to his mansion to participate in orgies for his delectation. However I could be totally wrong and it's just that: a rumor. :laughing:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you absolutely sure about that? Rumor has it that the site owner only insists on people getting verified trough nude pics for one reason: moderators have to handpick the most beautiful members which then get flown by private jet to his mansion to participate in orgies for his delectation. However I could be totally wrong and it's just that: a rumor. :laughing:
:joy::joy::joy:

Lowhangers210

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is there a chance that LPSG will develop and online store with apparel like shirts, underwear, hats? Things like that. I remember there was a poll questions a while back about it but I was wondering if it’s something we could see in the future?

Reactions: LPSG Support

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which DMCA list are you referring to?

The do not post list is a guideline. As Mr Trump showed this week it is important for sites like LPSG to not police some posts but not others. You either police or you don't. We don't and as a result, we have to follow DMCA law which states we must respond and remove content when the copyright holder reports it. I appreciate your help but nothing for you to do but enjoy the site.
Hi Mr. LPSG, I think there is a misunderstanding.

YOU posted the link NOT TO POST LIST on LPSG regarding names that shouldn't be taken for uploading pics and videos.
it his here:

Do Not Post List

And at the end of that list you added another list which is titled:

Note we also regularly receive DMCA's from the agent representing these performers XXX DO NOT POST LIST

And I was talking about THAT list with the blue link. It does NOT show a result anymore as it used to be when you click on it. THAT was my question.

Thanks- Ted

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Mr. LPSG, I think there is a misunderstanding.

YOU posted the link NOT TO POST LIST on LPSG regarding names that shouldn't be taken for uploading pics and videos.
it his here:

Do Not Post List

And at the end of that list you added another list which is titled:

Note we also regularly receive DMCA's from the agent representing these performers XXX DO NOT POST LIST

And I was talking about THAT list with the blue link. It does NOT show a result anymore as it used to be when you click on it. THAT was my question.

Thanks- Ted
That was not my list. That was one of the DMCA agents that contacts us and it was a list of his clients.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a chance that LPSG will develop and online store with apparel like shirts, underwear, hats? Things like that. I remember there was a poll questions a while back about it but I was wondering if it’s something we could see in the future?
Absolutely :)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahahahah

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the benefit of following someone?
I think this is mainly used for two reasons.
1. You can be notified when the people you follow post.
2. For Gold members who want to restrict who can view their content they can set it to be only people who follow them.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you considered switching platforms away from XenForo? This platform is a wee bit long in the tooth. :) More modern platforms like Discourse support more advanced rules, e.g. to limit new-account signups from waging flame wars, and to offer more granularity for user permissions and promotions to perhaps ease the burden of moderation.

We are looking to first upgrade to Xenforo 2. I'll give discourse a look.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was not my list. That was one of the DMCA agents that contacts us and it was a list of his clients.

No, it wasn't YOUR list, Mr. LPSG, I just said you ADDED it...but if it doesn't work anymore then you could delete that DMCA link because it doesn't make sense to click on a link when it is dead actually. You just get the note NOT FOUND after clicking. THAT'S what I wanted to express. Cheers- Ted

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it wasn't YOUR list, Mr. LPSG, I just said you ADDED it...but if it doesn't work anymore then you could delete that DMCA link because it doesn't make sense to click on a link when it is dead actually. You just get the note NOT FOUND after clicking. THAT'S what I wanted to express. Cheers- Ted
Thanks. That has been removed :)