Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no question but I want to talk about a big event that is on its way and will be visible in a few days, probably at the end of this month or at the beginning of the next month. LPSG will get its

1.000.000st member!!!

At the moment we do carry 996.300 members who had been signed in within the last 22 years.

I am quite sure that our big boss @Mr. LPSG will definitely think of something very special for the anniversary candidate as a memorable reward. We have been growing so rapidly during the last months, every day more than 500 new members, probably sign of this time but also a proof of the best leadership we can imagine. It's so fantastic to see those increasing registrations!

So let's be proud that we can be part of the big LPSG family and let's look forward to the great event that will happen in a few days.

Thank you, Mr. LPSG, you make us feel so well and even happy on many occasions. Let the millionth member arrive with all the bells and whistles we can use.

A proud member who loves to be a LPSG member! See you, guys, and let's have fun!

Cheers- Ted

Reactions: MisterB

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no question but I want to talk about a big event that is on its way and will be visible in a few days, probably at the end of this month or at the beginning of the next month. LPSG will get its

1.000.000st member!!!

At the moment we do carry 996.300 members who had been signed in within the last 22 years.

I am quite sure that our big boss @Mr. LPSG will definitely think of something very special for the anniversary candidate as a memorable reward. We have been growing so rapidly during the last months, every day more than 500 new members, probably sign of this time but also a proof of the best leadership we can imagine. It's so fantastic to see those increasing registrations!

So let's be proud that we can be part of the big LPSG family and let's look forward to the great event that will happen in a few days.

Thank you, Mr. LPSG, you make us feel so well and even happy on many occasions. Let the millionth member arrive with all the bells and whistles we can use.

A proud member who loves to be a LPSG member! See you, guys, and let's have fun!

Cheers- Ted
I've been watching closely. Any ideas on how to celebrate?

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching closely. Any ideas on how to celebrate?

Hi Mr. LPSG,

as promised I want to make some suggestions which are appropriate to welcome our 1.000 000th member shortly. I am convinced you want to celebrate that upcoming event which is also a big success for LPSG especially under your leadership.

1. When the 1.000 000st member has entered a big pop-up should greet him/her as honorable jubilee member with a big firework, a huge bunch of flowers, stars from heaven or something like that showing an extraordinary gif file in a big file size we did'nt have yet. The new member should be flashed and totally impressed by that special welcum ceremony

2. You as owner of LPSG have the first word and promise the best customer care imaginable. And you will give him/her a real big gift: A life time GOLD MEMBERSHIP with all benefits we got

3. A new thread with his/her very first entry should be available for all other members who want to greet or to welcome the new
member with a personal message. It would be awesome if the beginning of his/her membership should become an overwhelming personal event

4. A personal moderator will be available as individual mentor for the first month or year who can be contacted directly for all questions and inquiries

5. The jubelee member may select his favourite forum on LPSG and is allowed to wish all topics, subjects, stars, celebrities etc. as personal favourites on that preferred forum. A selected group of top posters will be chosen to make those wishes possible (I would love to assist in this matter!)

6. The jubilee member should get a special sign on his/her profile that will clearly show that he/she is to be treated with care as VIP and beloved 1. 000 000 member of LPSG

Hope these suggestions do help to prepare a stunning welcome for our upcoming 1.000 000 member!

Cheers- Ted

Reactions: LPSG Support
Media
...[...]...4. A personal moderator will be available as individual mentor for the first month or year who can be contacted directly for all questions and inquiries...[...]...
Actually, this might be a good idea to make available for the general
membership, for newbies, for members who would like to be in better standing, and for the returning-recycled-new-and-hopefully-improved Banned Camp graduates. Create a team of available and approved mentors/mediators to give our overloaded moderators a break. Moderators in training. When I joined in 2006 and “returned” in 2009, I had extremely kind souls who took me on as mentors that I could turn to when I needed a second opinion or had a question. A moderator named Matthew (among others) rescued me a number of times and I have always been grateful. In an online world that often reacts and writes before it thinks, this might be a good offering for the community.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: LPSG Support

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of us who received Gold memberships for post count back in the day, are they being revoked on an individual basis? I noticed mine being gone today, but looking around I saw some other accounts with many posts, no photos, and still having the gold (in one case the member had a post that specified that was how he/she had been awarded it).

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not a Gold member. I’m just curious why I can see some peoples pictures and some people I can’t see theirs. I get the upgrade to gold screen.
I don’t know whether that really is something to do with gold or not. I have gold and can’t see into some people’s albums. I think that has more to do with their settings.(only members that follow them, etc.)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not a Gold member. I’m just curious why I can see some peoples pictures and some people I can’t see theirs. I get the upgrade to gold screen.

Individual members' privacy setting is probably the main cause.

I think new members get a short window of gold access, after that it's Photo Verification or a subscription.

Reactions: Squirrel1

ichdeutscher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On another Internet forum, there’s a separate area for people who don’t like each other to argue and not clog up threads with pointless back and forth. I think that could be a decent idea for LPSG because so many threads are filled with pages of arguing and bitching. If people had a place to take their arguing, then I bet the threads wouldn’t be so clogged up with fighting.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On another Internet forum, there’s a separate area for people who don’t like each other to argue and not clog up threads with pointless back and forth. I think that could be a decent idea for LPSG because so many threads are filled with pages of arguing and bitching. If people had a place to take their arguing, then I bet the threads wouldn’t be so clogged up with fighting.
I love this idea!