Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of us who received Gold memberships for post count back in the day, are they being revoked on an individual basis? I noticed mine being gone today, but looking around I saw some other accounts with many posts, no photos, and still having the gold (in one case the member had a post that specified that was how he/she had been awarded it).

@Mr. LPSG ?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi. There have been a number of old gold accounts that were not paying and not verified that were removed. I am working on some ideas for that moving forward. The goal is to be fair to those who are verified or paying. I understand why Rob did what he did in the past but as the site grows we need to adapt and change to that.

Reactions: malakos

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Warning" ?

Several months ago I received a warning and "10 points" for uploading a gallery (which I thought was an Album to my profile) and was informed that galleries must be of odor by the person posting. OK ...... Since that time I have seen frequent/regular galleries which either contain or are completely "net pics".

What exactly is the policy?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Warning" ?

Several months ago I received a warning and "10 points" for uploading a gallery (which I thought was an Album to my profile) and was informed that galleries must be of odor by the person posting. OK ...... Since that time I have seen frequent/regular galleries which either contain or are completely "net pics".

What exactly is the policy?
Moderators work based on reports and do not go looking for violations. It seems your gallery was reported. Here is a quote from the rules:

1. Album and video sections (galleries) are for content that belongs to you. Copyrighted images are not allowed unless you have the permission from the owner to publish them. (10+ points).
    • Pictures of exes, former/current partners are not permitted unless the person is a member of LPSG and provides consent.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why can't LPSG delete or hide a post that is reported for violating the current ToS? I reported a post regarding content involving minors and the following was the response given not removing the post:

Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'The Loose Pussy' - This post was made before our rule change regarding mention of minors

I have seen other posts too include my own flagged or removed for lessor offenses (my most recent and entertaining one was for "too much snark"). I seen a guy here banned for making excessive "sph" posts and yet your OK with this?

Would LPSG really appreciate it if some law enforcement agency started reviewing its older threads, because they had sketchy content prior to updated ToS?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't LPSG delete or hide a post that is reported for violating the current ToS? I reported a post regarding content involving minors and the following was the response given not removing the post:

Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'The Loose Pussy' - This post was made before our rule change regarding mention of minors

I have seen other posts too include my own flagged or removed for lessor offenses (my most recent and entertaining one was for "too much snark"). I seen a guy here banned for making excessive "sph" posts and yet your OK with this?

Would LPSG really appreciate it if some law enforcement agency started reviewing its older threads, because they had sketchy content prior to updated ToS?

This was mishandled by the moderator. I've removed it. Whenever you see something like that let us know. All of us are human and make mistakes in judgment at times.

Reactions: 6inchcock

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was mishandled by the moderator. I've removed it. Whenever you see something like that let us know. All of us are human and make mistakes in judgment at times.

Thanks. I don't even think the original poster would still want it here, because honestly he isn't a bad guy.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On another Internet forum, there’s a separate area for people who don’t like each other to argue and not clog up threads with pointless back and forth. I think that could be a decent idea for LPSG because so many threads are filled with pages of arguing and bitching. If people had a place to take their arguing, then I bet the threads wouldn’t be so clogged up with fighting.
I've seen this before as well. Could be interesting :)

Reactions: ichdeutscher

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question re alerts: how do I find old ones? I've been gone for awhile and was scrolling through my alerts, and it stopped after page 6.

(I didn't see this in the FAQ, apologies if I missed it. Is the FAQ searchable?)
I don't think the alerts are kept behind 6 pages worth.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are users able to create polls within threads? I have been looking for instructions in Help and striking out. Thanks.

Yep, polls are an option when opening a new thread.

Once the post a new thread window is open just scroll down until you see the add poll option. You can set questions, possible responses, and maximum responses.

Additionally, there is an field for viewing results, changing votes and setting an end date for a poll.

If you need help with a poll let me know. He Mod Utility Belt includes adding a poll to existing threads.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, polls are an option when opening a new thread.

Once the post a new thread window is open just scroll down until you see the add poll option. You can set questions, possible responses, and maximum responses.

Additionally, there is an field for viewing results, changing votes and setting an end date for a poll.

If you need help with a poll let me know. He Mod Utility Belt includes adding a poll to existing threads.
Hi @MickeyLee ... yeah the thread exists already. So you're saying I would need a mod to add it?

Thanks

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi @MickeyLee ... yeah the thread exists already. So you're saying I would need a mod to add it?

Thanks

Yep. If the thread is already up and running a Mod would need to edit the opening post/thread to add the poll.

Requests to add polls can only be made by the original thread creator.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Question about what happens with post reports.

Most of the time if I have reported a post in a thread it is removed or changed and life goes on, and then sometimes I get a notification saying that a post was removed or changed or the issue has been resolved, something of that nature. Why does that happen on some reports and not others? Is it the individual moderator that is addressing the issue or something else?

I am glad that the moderating staff is taking care of the reporting issues either way, just curious about the notification of the report.

Note: these are not my posts that have been altered or removed, but posts from others that I have reported.