Post Any Questions You Have About Lpsg....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Khegan - I'm a new Mod and we train on the job. My note leaving is mostly to ease forensic reconstruction if/when I blow up the site.

For true, some reports are pretty simple like delete a post, so many DM/Bump reports, posting in the wrong Ask sub. Those might not get notes. Some reports don't have an obvious/visible resolution, a note can provide a bit of clarity/transparency.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khegan and MisterB

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@Khegan - I'm a new Mod and we train on the job. My note leaving is mostly to ease forensic reconstruction if/when I blow up the site.

For true, some reports are pretty simple like delete a post, so many DM/Bump reports, posting in the wrong Ask sub. Those might not get notes. Some reports don't have an obvious/visible resolution, a note can provide a bit of clarity/transparency.

I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Sethxxx Asses on the pole puts asses in the seats;)

:emoji_cartwheel: <---- lil stripper cartwheeling toward the pole.

Those ads keep this place up and running, sos the occasional ass meets pole happens. They do rotate out, so hold strong, my good man. This ass shall pass

Ya know *salesMod time* Gold members are ad free :imp:

Upgrade to Gold *Wheel of Fortune style curtain sweep*

Verification is easy. Will make you popular with the cool kids. And no more poles.

Verification Guidelines and FAQ

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has the option to attach pictures or videos in replies changed? I’ve been able to do this via safari on my iPhone by simply clicking the photo icon above the reply box and it allowed me to select an image from my camera roll or upload one via image URL. Now when I try it only gives me the option to enter an image URL. I don’t see any attachment options anymore?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has the option to attach pictures or videos in replies changed? I’ve been able to do this via safari on my iPhone by simply clicking the photo icon above the reply box and it allowed me to select an image from my camera roll or upload one via image URL. Now when I try it only gives me the option to enter an image URL. I don’t see any attachment options anymore?

it seems to be working for me. iPad and safari.

B93BA7A6-5C46-43A8-A6C0-B99D90993AB1.jpeg

FLbonehead

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

it seems to be working for me. iPad and safari.

Earlier the upload a file button (on pc) was missing. I see it's back now.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question about what happens with post reports.

Most of the time if I have reported a post in a thread it is removed or changed and life goes on, and then sometimes I get a notification saying that a post was removed or changed or the issue has been resolved, something of that nature. Why does that happen on some reports and not others? Is it the individual moderator that is addressing the issue or something else?

I am glad that the moderating staff is taking care of the reporting issues either way, just curious about the notification of the report.

Note: these are not my posts that have been altered or removed, but posts from others that I have reported.
The report system isn't perfect. If the moderator issues a warning a lot of times we can't add a note to the person who reported it. It's an issue with the system we are using.

Reactions: Khegan

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is the easiest way to search for a member’s profile page. I have been introducing friends to the site via SMS messages, but I am unsure how to find them once they join up and tell me their profile name.
Just start typing their user name on the left. Advanced member search is currently not working, but if you know the exact spelling of their user name, it should pull it up in that box.
EC1759C6-C378-4D0F-8E86-82B3EF6AE6B6.jpeg

Reactions: LaFemme