Post Circumcision Tips

James89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi All

Ive decided to get circumcised, its actually tomorrow morning.

Just wondered if anyone has any tips to speed up recovery and if anyone has any experiences.

NO anti-circumcision posts please!

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahahah.... This is the funniest thread title I've seen in ages. I thought it was gonna be like "well, I've got all these foreskin tips that they sliced off doing circumcisions, and I don't know what to do with them? Anyone got any ideas?"

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Listen to what the doctor tells you for post-op care.
Best of luck to you with it. Heal well, and quickly.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi All

Ive decided to get circumcised, its actually tomorrow morning.

Just wondered if anyone has any tips to speed up recovery and if anyone has any experiences.

NO anti-circumcision posts please!

When I went for my frenoplasty, was recommended dark briefs, or trunk style boxers which conform a bit, like the ones from C-in2..... basically firm control, but not too firm.

Also this may sound daft, but a womens panty liner for about the first week will help, especially if the cut weeps a bit.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for your upset too Stan. I don't support the OP's wish to be circumcised. Construe it as you wish. It is a bad idea.

Wrong, it's just you, and your almighty wooden spoon, stirring up the same subject material time and time again, with your BIGOTED and BIASED words, to which have NO place in a thread such like this.

The OP asked for after care advice, not scornful words of an anti-circ nature.

Stay the hell out.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for your upset too Stan. I don't support the OP's wish to be circumcised. Construe it as you wish. It is a bad idea.

This is the kind of attitude that sickens me. He is now making the choice why can't you just leave him alone. This isnt one of those babies you are trying to protect. This is the same thing the mod was telling you about last week. It's clear you are just against circumcision and not just RIC.

Anyways to the OP:

1. Let him give you the pain meds before the circumcision so that when its time to go you can take it shortly after
2. Get some dark briefs. As tight as comfortably possible. I would say go to wal-mart before hand and get some. Briefs...not trunks or boxer briefs, they tend to stretch more in the pouch and thats where you will need the support.
3. While in WalMart get some Epson salt. When taking off the bandage this will help in the soaking.
4. Listen to the doctor.

Additionally in looking at your condition I think you are making the right decision. You should definitely put up post operative pics.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wrong, it's just you, and your almighty wooden spoon, stirring up the same subject material time and time again, with your BIGOTED and BIASED words, to which have NO place in a thread such like this.

The OP asked for after care advice, not scornful words of an anti-circ nature.

Stay the hell out.
The OP is obviously inviting controversy. I'm not heaping scorn, I just said sorry, I think you are making a bad choice.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Looks like u have a tight skin....u can fix it w.o cutting, but might be too late (if ur already cut).

If u do decide to get cut, make a photo diary of it. would be interesting to see the change.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Make sure to wear tight briefs - compressing the penis will help keep the swelling down and will desensitize the head to a bearable level. You have to also keep it really clean. That was my problem when I had my adult circumcision - the head was too sensitive so it was agony to put anything on it, even water, so I wound up with an infection. Also refrain from sex/masturbation for at least 2-3 weeks, or until the stitches disolve and the seam looks healed. Good luck. :)

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Additionally for people who always say that he can stretch it out why dont you ever mention the time associated?!?!?!
Please respect the guy and his choice, if you dont like circumcision why would you even come in this thread?