Post Circumcision Tips

ulduck

Just Browsing
Media
Why are you posting this garbage in here? You need to be banned from this site you really offer no help AT ALL!

Thank God! Somebody finally said it!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I'm a longtime lurker of this board and all that guy does is try his best to destroy other peoples threads and force his views on everyone.

Ive already been down this road, when deciding whether or not to circumcise my son, I went and had the operation so I could decide which was best. And now I know for a fact that 99.9% of what he says is total and complete BS! Hopefully he will be banned, I know as a frequent reader of this site as soon as I see a post from him I quit reading the thread because you already know he has tainted it and caused a meaningful discussion to cease.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi All

Ive decided to get circumcised, its actually tomorrow morning.

Just wondered if anyone has any tips to speed up recovery and if anyone has any experiences.

Hey James,

Just keep it clean as any other surgery. You might want to use tea tree oil soap for washing. If you dont want a defined scar, there is anti scar cream that can reduce the scar line.

As long as your doc keeps your frenum and as much inner foreskin as possible you should be happy with the results. Seems like the guys who are unhappy or say they have reduced sensitivity after getting cut are guys who have the frenum and or most of the inner foreskin removed. So, as long as you dont do that you should be good.

Keep us posted and take some pics to show us the results!

Good luck and enjoy your new dick!

Vin

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They put you under Vin. I don't know how you could guide the circumciser's hand.

You write down exactly what you want done and have him sign it. If he fucks up you sue for malpractice. :tongue:

But in seriousness, i guess you'd have to find a doctor with a lot of experinece working with men who knows how to do what you want and who has a good reputation. I think people who dont talk to their doctors about ANY procedure are retarded. You need to be involved and informed about any medical procedure as a patient.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I suppose. In the states circumcisers have been trained to do it one way -- remove as much of the evil mucosa as possible. Basically suture the shaft skin to the sulcus -- the groove behind the head. They even have a name for it -- beauty cut. Yuck.

A few years ago I encouraged an acquaintance to post what happened to him. dhagelin3

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I suppose. In the states circumcisers have been trained to do it one way -- remove as much of the evil mucosa as possible. Basically suture the shaft skin to the sulcus -- the groove behind the head. They even have a name for it -- beauty cut. Yuck.

A few years ago I encouraged an acquaintance to post what happened to him. dhagelin3

I'm sure their are, and there motivation is totally sick and twisted. That type of cut would almost certainly cause a drastic reduction in sensitivity and the ower would probably not be happy. But there are also doctors who actually care about what a patient says and want patients to be happy with the results.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm sure their are, and there motivation is totally sick and twisted. That type of cut would almost certainly cause a drastic reduction in sensitivity and the ower would probably not be happy. But there are also doctors who actually care about what a patient says and want patients to be happy with the results.

Although 99% of the patients cant talk and are in fact <2 years old and at that point in their life most likely dont care what girls/guys think is nicer to look at :p.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know you've mentioned part of your story before, but I can't remember details. What was your motivation? Since I would really like to have my natural endowment I'm trying to understand why some would want the opposite.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They put you under Vin. I don't know how you could guide the circumciser's hand.

No they dont. They use a local anesthetic. Shows how much you know. He will be awake the entire time and will actually be given the choice to watch. You really should stay out of threads with which you have no knowledge of.

This is why you have a consultation and do your research so that you can instruct the doctor on what to do. This is just like any other cosmetic operation.

I know you've mentioned part of your story before, but I can't remember details. What was your motivation? Since I would really like to have my natural endowment I'm trying to understand why some would want the opposite.

Just like you identify with a foreskin enough to grow another one. Some men identify with a skinless penis. This isnt hard to grasp. In the end it's what makes you happy.

S

SirConcis

It,s a shame the anti circ folks feel a need to pollute this thread. This is about an adult choosing to get cut. Something you apparently are fighting for when you tell parents to leave their sons uncut. Yet, when an adult makes his choice, you pounce on him like if ghe was going to perform suicide or something.

TO THE OP:

Loose pants, tight underwear. (not overly tight, but something that will keep disk in place and reduce friction of glans against underwear).

Once you remove bandage, expect swelling and "pizza colour" of your penis for first week or two. This is normal. At one point, you start to see improvements every day.

James89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi all

Just a flying visit as I don't want to get too aroused!

Op went very well. It wasn't as painful as I thought and feel more confident already.

I hardy feel any pain at all.

I'll post more in detail later.

Thanks again for all of your support.

StudUgly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
James,

Keep the sutured area moist by applying Bacitracin ointments to help (pretty significantly) with the healing process. The ointment helps prevent scarring and speeds up the healing as well as makes it the results look better. Every now and then, do air the area out by just keeping it dry.

Try not to get an erection--something you seem aware of. That's pretty much it. It's pretty simple post op tips.

I got circumcised 3 years ago at 26 and haven't regretted once.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi all

Op went very well. It wasn't as painful as I thought and feel more confident already.

I hardy feel any pain at all.

I'll post more in detail later.

Thanks again for all of your support.

Glad to hear it, James. I hope you have a quick healing process, and quick recovery.
Thanks for letting us know.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all

Sounds like you timed it well for a weekend of rest.

You might need to avoid most of LPSG for a week or more if you don't want to bust some stitches... but that's OK, bcz there will be a lot more new content for you 3 weeks from now when you want to try out the new model.

Hope all your recovery is as easy as day 1. Just keep an eye out for any color or odor changes, and as the others say make sure you have plenty of abx ointment or creme. No poking at stitches or messing with gauze; your mate has just been through the equivalent of a streetfight and needs rest to come out strong next month.

Thanks for letting us know!