Post Coital Bleeding?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cryptical, Feb 22, 2008.

1. cryptical

cryptical New Member

New member here.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I have been dating for good amount time. It took her getting some use to the size of my member - sex would often result in her being sore and bleeding. Time has since moved on and she is fully accommodated to my size both vaginally and rectally. However, she does still tend to bleed after vaginal sex. As a marriage and kids are ultimately in our future, she and I are a bit considered that we may be doing some harm. After doing a little research online, it seems to have a name: post coital bleeding. I understand that the cervix is somewhat sensitive and easily irritated (by a penis in this case) that can result in bleeding. Talking to her, she clearly feels me hitting her cervix everytime we have sex (position dependent).

I was curious if other guys or gals have share a similar experience. If so, are there ways (positions?) to avoid this? Are there concerns I should have?

Thanks!

2. snoozan

Gold Member

have her see her doctor. it could be simple and harmless, but any irregular bleeding down there is cause for concern. i'd err on the side of caution and get the opinion of a qualified professional especially since you've expressed that shee/you have a desire to have children.

3. cryptical

cryptical New Member

Thanks.

I should made it clear that she goes to regular checkups and has brought this to the attention of her doctor. Considering how little and insignificant the bleeding is, my girlfriend was told it not to be concerned.

I guess I am feeling like it is my fault for than anything else. Perhaps I am too rough? Perhaps I should avoid going in as far?

4. hose 85

hose 85 Member

The wife had the same problem when we started having sex. The bleeding has stopped but she still gets sore from a long session. She says its just a side effect of me having a large penis.

Just my 2 cents, J.

5. Alathar

Alathar New Member

If she's bleeding after sex... she should go to her gyn-ob... it ussually is something trivial, but it also may be vaginosis, vaginal mycosis... and even cervicouterine cancer manifests with post-coital bleeding.

Draft saved Draft deleted